Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

forestry greatcoat

Article about: im interested in this greatcoat and would like to have it but i dont know anything about uniforms and would like some opinions on it as i am interested in adding it to my collection. thanks

Thumbs up forestry greatcoat

forestry greatcoatforestry greatcoatforestry greatcoatforestry greatcoatforestry greatcoatim interested in this greatcoat and would like to have it but i dont know anything about uniforms and would like some opinions on it as i am interested in adding it to my collection.
    thanks
    john

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement forestry greatcoat
    P
    Many

Default Re: forestry greatcoat

I would like to bring this back to discussion since I am currently intrigued by TR forestry and would like to see some original examples.

Hi. I have purchased some nice Forestry items recently including a tunic, a greatcoat and a cutlass. E-bay is good for some things:

Original German Forestry and hunting "OBERFORSTMEISTER" greatcoat, made out high quality gabardine material, the interior is fully lined in grey rayon with the makers label. Superb condition without any damage or mothing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture forestry greatcoat   forestry greatcoat  

forestry greatcoat   forestry greatcoat  

forestry greatcoat   forestry greatcoat  

forestry greatcoat  

That is a very nice greatcoat I found one on ebay but I am not 100% sure it is authentic.

Thanks Ben. Ive had a look the ebay greatcoat and while i like the coat, I'm not sure about the collar tabs (do they belong on a greatcoat?) and especially dont like the absence of shoulderboards. Paul

Its the one with the tunic and pants not the single overcoat, thanks and please do not out bid me if they are good! lol