Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

found this pin and want some history on it

Article about: Hey everyone i found this pin about 13 years ago and was getting alittle curious as to what it is so i thought i might find some info here. thanks for any info

Default Re: found this pin and want some history on it

Quote by operaman View Post
    How in the wide wide world of sports can you tell.someone post a real one so I can compare them.Cheers .Operaman
    Its a bit sketchy my memory but I seem to remember that arround the 80s that this was a fantasy design that never happened, something like that? I am sure Ade will clarify as I honestly can't remember, only that with AH its bad or at best rocking horse poo?

Jock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement found this pin and want some history on it
    P
    Many

?

hi, i can recall a uk company sussex armoury did a line of this badge and others ,that's a blast from the past! nicolas morigi also sells repros of this type . his catalogue is a good guide to the repros out there. i have seen his badges fool many young collectors. cheers paul

I'm with Ade on these two as well................
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree, both bad unfortunately. The first has the lazy floating 'z', I have a similar badge, a Deutschland Erwache badge with the same RZM marking.

The second badge has the 'coffin' style pin attachment that has been previously been widelt commented upon and identified as being incorrect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.