Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Frauenschaft badge good or bad?

Article about: Found this for sale after a bit of research im still none the wiser if its original or not as the few i have found all seam to have different markings any comments would be appreciated these

?

Default Frauenschaft badge good or bad?

Found this for sale after a bit of research im still none the wiser if its original or not as the few i have found all seam to have different markings any comments would be appreciated these are the only 2 pics available at the moment thanks Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frauenschaft badge good or bad?   Frauenschaft badge good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frauenschaft badge good or bad?
    P
    Many

No worries on this one Briolf imo. Here's one from Wittman's Militaria for comparison. Best regards.

Brian

Frauenschaft badge good or bad?

Wittmann Militaria #38386 Large Frauenscahft Pin

?

thanks dont no how i missed that as i looked at 1 on wittmanns but it was gesch marked did find a couple on other sites rzm marked but not like this 1

?

I always thought that the coffin shaped pin holder was a no-no. Perhaps there are exceptions? I am not sure - am still learning how to identify the good from the bad

Quote by stah View Post
    I always thought that the coffin shaped pin holder was a no-no. Perhaps there are exceptions? I am not sure - am still learning how to identify the good from the bad
    Hello Stah the attachment plate is not the coffin plate shaped one seen on postwar badges. The elongated oval shape was a period original plate, attached images are period manufactureres ads seen in Jo Rivett s party badge book. Best regards.

Brian

Frauenschaft badge good or bad?Frauenschaft badge good or bad?

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello Stah the attachment plate is not the coffin plate shaped one seen on postwar badges. The elongated oval shape was a period original plate, attached images are period manufactureres ads seen in Jo Rivett s party badge book. Best regards.

Brian
    Ah, that's great. Just the type of info I was hoping for.
    I had seen several items in the last few weeks which had what I believed to have been "coffin shaped" pin holders. I now see that these items were all OK.
    Thanks heaps Brian. Much appreciated.

No worries brother we are all here to learn. Best regards.

Brian