MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin

Article about: Hello guys.. I just wanted some opinions on this pin.... Thanks... Gwar

?

Default Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin

Hello guys.. I just wanted some opinions on this pin.... Thanks... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin   Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin  

Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin   Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Freiwillerger Arbiet Dienst Pin
    P
    Many

I like it. Don't recall having seen any repros
    of these........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I like it. Don't recall having seen any repros
    of these........
    Thanks Steve... And I hope all is well with you.. I have a "Few" conflicting reports on this..
    The Early FAD were in my opinion non RZM as the Rzm Did not exist at the time this item was produced (??) Gesh Gesh. Perhaps..
    Furthermore, The RaD were never under the authority of the RZM, IMO.. Thanks Steve.... Gwar

I do not believe that I have ever seen one marked in any fashion. Not a lot of them out there to compare against...but all that I could find were unmarked.

This is what I have viewed on the few that have come through my hands. This was posted on the WAF a year ago. I am not an authority here...just stating my opinions and concerns.

?

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    This is what I have viewed on the few that have come through my hands. This was posted on the WAF a year ago. I am not an authority here...just stating my opinions and concerns.

And a many Thanks... I also would like to know if original or a "Send Back"... I appreciate your considerable efforts in my questions... A great set of pics as well... I look forward to many new posts you may have to offer and information related to the collecting forum... Gwar

imo its ok.