MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Genuine armbands?

Article about: Hi. Just wondering what you guys think about these? If they are original, what would be a reasonable price for them? /Farradin

Exclamation Genuine armbands?

Hi.
    Just wondering what you guys think about these? If they are original, what would be a reasonable price for them?

/Farradin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine armbands?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Genuine armbands?

They look original to me, don't know how much it is for it, but i wouldn't know the price. The first one is from the Railroad(?)(What does it say on the 2nd one?) And the third one is from the auxiliary police.

Thanks for your reply.
    I don't know much about armbands. Just saw that he sold some german armbands on a site and I asked for some pictures. He sells them pretty cheap (around 40 euro each).
    /Farradin

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    They look original to me, don't know how much it is for it, but i wouldn't know the price. The first one is from the Railroad(?)(What does it say on the 2nd one?) And the third one is from the auxiliary police.
    The Second is Courier.

My only concern is that they are from 3 different areas and all have the same discolouration. Apart from that I do not know any way of telling if they are good or not.

I wouldn't pay 40 euros each for those, but that is just me. It is up to you

Hi guys, thanks for replying. He said he could sell all four for 1200 SEK (120€). But i don't know if thats a bad deal or not
    /Farradin

EDIT: The fourth one is a "Hafen polizei" he said. I'm waiting on pictures of that one.

Quote by Farradin View Post
    Hi guys, thanks for replying. He said he could sell all four for 1200 SEK (120€). But i don't know if thats a bad deal or not
    /Farradin

EDIT: The fourth one is a "Hafen polizei" he said. I'm waiting on pictures of that one.
    Does it not concern you that they are from various organisations but all have the same base material?

I can't make out the stamps that are visible on one of them but do they belong to the organisation that the armband is from?

Do you have any reference material that show period originals for comparison?

If he has sold other similar, where are they coming from.

Regards

Jock

?

imo, all three look bogus and are fakes. aging is also artificial.
    Regards

Matt

These are bad Save your money.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi guys. Thanks for replying.
    Thought something about them were fishy .
    Anyway HE said that he bought all of them from an old collector in germany. And that they were used on the eastfront (?). As I said i really don't know much about armbands. Maybe start reading some books about it ?

BTW got one more picture from him now

/Farradin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast