Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet

Article about: This one is hard to find, the uniform is in great shape, so are the shoes ( Deutscher Wertarbeit) The buckle is a DRGM marked Sympatisants buckle. The helmet has its innerliner of cotton in

?

Default German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet

This one is hard to find, the uniform is in great shape, so are the shoes ( Deutscher Wertarbeit)
    The buckle is a DRGM marked Sympatisants buckle.
    The helmet has its innerliner of cotton in good shape, pity the decals are gone.
    Ive gave him my trumpet and HJ knife to complete the scene
    Enjoy this one!
    Ger
    German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpetGerman Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet

Very nice display.Very hard to find.
    He needs a shirt.

chris

?

Default Re: German Childrens Uniform complete with Helmet, shoes, buckle and trumpet

Ger excellent lol.. Love the trumpet & banner....makes the little man 10 times better...lol.. chatting tomorrow??....Cheers Terry.

I like that very much.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Looks very good, I have never seen a child's uniform before.

Nice, like Chris : a shirt or a scarf.

That's a neat display. I've seen many period photos of children in similar uniforms posed with the father in his uniform. Seeing it in color is really interesting. Thanks for showing.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Excellent grouping!! My friend picked up a wonderful Child Artillery waffenrock this year at the SOS.

Fred

Neat uniform indeed! Ive seen a few of those sympathizer buckles at local shows!

?

Thank you Gents for the nice replies

i know its missing a shirt, but even without it makes a very nice display!

Cheers,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast