Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?

Article about: These are my latest finds, I do have some more to show later does anyone have any idea what they are and if they are fake or not? I have a feeling that the piece I believe is a helmet plate

Default German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?

These are my latest finds, I do have some more to show later does anyone have any idea what they are and if they are fake or not? I have a feeling that the piece I believe is a helmet plate might be fake, however it wouldnt be the first time I've been wrong, and certainly not the last Sorry for the bad pictures.

Thanks and its appreciated

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?   German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?  

German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?   German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?
    P
    Many

Default re: German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?

Hi, i agree with you, something tells me thats a fake. Cant say why, but just seems fake.
    Sorry

Best regards
    Nuno

?

The first item looks like a Police Shako helmet badge. I have no idea if it's good or bad, maybe try posting it in the headgear forum?
    The second item is a sports vest eagle, again, I can't give you any clue as to authenticity but it looks ok to my untrained eye.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

As usual Adrian is correct, IMO they both are original. Here is the hat it goes on. Just had another one of these listed a few days ago if you wish to look it up on search.

Jay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?  

Hi Danny, both are perfectly original.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: German Eagle Items, real or fake? and what exactly are they?

Thanks guys for your opinions , theres more items to come later

Thanks

Danny

The tschako form of police eagle was also occasionally attached to vehicles. Over the years, I bought from two different vets this form of eagle that they removed from a motocycle sidecar. The gilt color could indicate the eagle was mounted on a police marine unit boat.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the extra information Bob

Danny