Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German/Japan pin badge?

Article about: Hello everyone! I found this pin badge in eastern part of Poland. Seems related to japan, but couldn't find anything similar. I would be grateful if someone could identify. Dimensions of the

kopalny
    ?

Default German/Japan pin badge?

Hello everyone!

I found this pin badge in eastern part of Poland. Seems related to japan, but couldn't find anything similar. I would be grateful if someone could identify. Dimensions of the pin are 13mmx13mm.German/Japan pin badge?German/Japan pin badge?

2. # ADS

No Japan connection, really:

This is a membership badge for the Reichsverband Deutscher Turn-, Sport- und Gymnastiklehrer e.V. [National Association of German PE-, Sports- and Gymnastics Teachers, registered association].

The metal badge came in a stickpin- and a pinback version, and there were also (woven and embroidered) cloth versions for wear on sports clothing.

I believe this to be a pre-war piece. The motif of the "swastika rising as the sun" is often encountered, by the way...No connection to Japan...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 11-09-2013 at 07:23 PM.

kopalny
    ?

Thank You very much for identification.!

Jan
    ?

Here are two pics of the badge in better shape, great find!

Best,

Jan
    Attached Images Attached Images German/Japan pin badge?  German/Japan pin badge? 

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I believe this to be a pre-war piece.
    Glenn, as the following Membership card shows (taken from Sammlermarkt) well into, the war period.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German/Japan pin badge?   German/Japan pin badge?