Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!

Article about: These are pretty cool?

?

Default German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!

These are pretty cool?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!   German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!  

German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!   German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!  

German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!   German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!  

German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Pin and Flag, recently aquired still trying to research. Check em out!
    P
    Many

As regards the Saar badge from Deschler, this was from the 1935 vote to return the Saarland to the German Reich. These items all have the signal virtue of being authentic.

I love the flag and am looking for one of these myself.

both items are good.

Welcome to the Forum. All three items are fine period originals. If you do not know, the Deschler firm was very politically connected and one of the manufacturesers of the Gold Party Badge.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

what is the writing on the flag (P.T.Wright 1945)?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    what is the writing on the flag (P.T.Wright 1945)?
    Likely the name of the GI who brought the flag back and the year he aquired it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I am unsure but it looks authentic, I really like how the g and t was written also how he underlined 1945. You dont see writing like that anymore. Im trying to find info on the name signed still as well.