Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German WW2 Officers jacket query

Article about: While you're extracting your refund from the seller kick him in the fork as well, that 'sale' was outright thievery!

mojo95
    ?

Default German WW2 Officers jacket query

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm a new collector of German millitaria and have purchased this jacket but need some help to identify whether it is an original WW2 jacket (and armband) or a repro. I have attached some images

The seller is also selling the matching german officers hat and some british WW2 jackets but I still have some doubts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German WW2 Officers jacket query   German WW2 Officers jacket query  

German WW2 Officers jacket query   German WW2 Officers jacket query  

2. # ADS

post-war tunic and cap poorly converted into TR piece - take it back !

?

Halloween gone bad! Get your money back!

?

oh my.. As others have stated, go back and demand a refund.

Absolutely hilarious that anyone would spend money on such rubbish...I suggest investing some time and effort in studying the subject which you intend to collect, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

Welcome to the Forum. As others have said, this is a non period tunic with reproduction insignia mounted in a ridiculous pattern that never existed. The cap is also not 3rd Reich period. If you are considering collecting this material, it is wise to always post pictures of an intended puchase before laying out your hard earned cash. Of utmost importance is buy some reference books and learn what you are looking at. This hobby is complex and complicated. Self education is very important. The Forum and our members are here to help. However, that will stop if they do not see an effort on the part of the poster to learn. There is a lot of bad stuff and crooked people in the collecting of militaria-especially 3rd Reich. Good luck and once again, welcome!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Welcome to the forum, what you have here is a West German Uniform with repro insignia added to it to increase value

As stated Junk tunic post war issue Appears BW (West German) dress, parade tunic with insignia added can't see insignia well enough to comment but based on tunic good chance it is modern made Cap same thing. This is a quick easy way to dress up BW tunics and caps better off left alone as some of them are becomming collectible in their own rights. Addition of TR insignia to them has been going on for years. As stated by Knowledgable collectors return it if possible. timothy

One of the strangest and poorly construed fakes i have ever seen.

German WW2 Officers jacket query

?

I think this should be adde to the " best of the worst" thread. Truly gruesome .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast