Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

have a chance to buy some great items

Article about: can u guys see if these are real from the pictures and what prices they would be. sorry for all the items and thx again

?

Default have a chance to buy some great items

can u guys see if these are real from the pictures and what prices they would be. sorry for all the items and thx again have a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great itemshave a chance to buy some great items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement have a chance to buy some great items
    P
    Many

Default Re: have a chance to buy some great items

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I would pass on all of it. Most of the flags are fakes from the 1970's.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thx , there's a fair coming up this weekend anyway in my area! Are any of the flags real or all fake?

All bad sorry. The only one worth a second look is the State Service flag, third down on the left.

Agree with Ade other than one possible exception. Personally when I see the combination of these old fake flags, desk ornaments/ashtrays, rubber stamps and just for good luck, that particular wall eagle (or whatever it is) I tend to dismiss the cache as bogus. There is however and in a cellophane packet what I think is an SA standard bearers gorget. Massively faked of course, although close up and out of bag images are need to assess this. The bed fellows to the gorget probably say enough, however a possible exception.

Regards,

David

Having had some experience with these fake flags,
    I agree with both Ade and David and their comments..............!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

upon further research and talking to my collecting friends i have come to the learn that this is a notorious faker in our city and is quite well known in our city. So i'll make sure to be more careful now when buying.

would u sell the desk set thats cool...

Quote by david north View Post
    agree with ade other than one possible exception. Personally when i see the combination of these old fake flags, desk ornaments/ashtrays, rubber stamps and just for good luck, that particular wall eagle (or whatever it is) i tend to dismiss the cache as bogus. There is however and in a cellophane packet what i think is an sa standard bearers gorget. Massively faked of course, although close up and out of bag images are need to assess this. The bed fellows to the gorget probably say enough, however a possible exception.

Regards,

david
    i totaly agree with you.if i see more than one fake i walk away.
    I love fleamarket but if i see a table with more than one fake i say have a dood day.