Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Help me out! What are these badges?

Article about: Name: image.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 228.5 KB  ID: 819464 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> I don't know why they are upside down...

Quote by fallingskies View Post
    Well which ones are reproductions? I'll ask for better pictures of the stuff I'm interested in.
    Also what's the ring?
    That is why we are asking for better photos, to tell you which ones are real or not.
    Also, please figure out how to post photos properly, I will not continue to rotate every photo you post and you can not expect anyone to tell you what is fake or not from poor, upside down photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me out! What are these badges?
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    If you need advice you need to supply us with something better than these pictures. As Ralph noted, first, post them in the right forum individually and also get clear pictures. No one can ID authenticity based on these pictures (or at least most of us can't ).

The two with the "red cross" (I assume you mean the ones with the fire on the white background) are Firebrigade honor badges. As to real or fake, can't say.

Michael
    I was talking about the small one with the Red Cross and the one to the left of it in Ralph's picture.
    It's the one below the firebrigade badges.

I seriously don't know why they are posting upside down. They aren't that way from the files I upload.

These are the ones I am most interested in....

And the ring.

Help us out!

Please read this and follow the instructions, then you'll be doing better as this thread is just an unmitigated disaster so far.

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

my friend you want to know about the ones that are the most common and not the blood order? somethings wrong here imo just my opinon

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    my friend you want to know about the ones that are the most common and not the blood order? somethings wrong here imo just my opinon

I didn't think the blood order was worth that much.

What is the stuff I am interested in worth of it's real plus the ring?

MAP
    ?

Sorry, to be honest, while the guys hear are happy to help we refrain from quoting prices.

The oval brooch is a female RAD members brooch. The middle pin is a 1936 hitler youth sports pin. No idea what the Edelweiss cap badge is with the swastika, nor the eagle pin with the stone. I will refrain from commenting on the round pins (not my area however the AH 1933 is fantasy IMHO and no clue on the Red Cross member pin). The two eagle cap badges are for a Luftschutz visor

As people have said here you should follow the guidelines on posting items and images.

For prices.....now that you know what some of these are feel free to google.

As far as authenticity.....I don't think anyone will be comfortable to provide information based on these photos.

Your Welcome
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The one with the red cross is a fake - and the Party
    Badge beneath it as well. Some RAD, WHW etc.

Too many fakes in this lot. I'd offer $100 or so
    for the group, if I really needed some of these
    common medals/badges.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast