Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

help please

Article about: hello all knowledgeable collectors! i am interested in purchasing this jagerschaft pin and wanted opinions on its authiticity, it has no makers mark nd is very very shiney on back, i am unsu

Default help please

hello all knowledgeable collectors! i am interested in purchasing this jagerschaft pin and wanted opinions on its authiticity, it has no makers mark nd is very very shiney on back, i am unsure. any and all opinions would be very much appreciated
    Thanx,
    Attached Images Attached Images help please 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help please
    P
    Many

Default Re: help please

and also what would be a fair price?

Sorry the pin is no good,Gun broker has so many fakes I do not even look at that site.

thanx will be sure to quit looking on that site, im fascinated that jagermeister liquor still uses that design on thier bottles minus the swaz in the center, i wonder if vintage bottles have the design with the swaz???

Quote by emerika View Post
    thanx will be sure to quit looking on that site, im fascinated that jagermeister liquor still uses that design on thier bottles minus the swaz in the center, i wonder if vintage bottles have the design with the swaz???
    You are right I love the design,I hunted in Germany for many years and the red deer is a big deal for the German.I look in to the old German jager bottles but did not find anything.

Chris is very right...bad pin/badge and Gunbroker is a sea of fakes. This seller in particular is notorious IMO... If you do venture into the Gunbroker mine field stay away from this seller and be highly suspicious of any "As Is, No Refund or Return" auctions.

Best,
    Adam

I can't comment on the pin, but Gunbroker is worse than Ebay for fakes most of the time. You have to wade through a sea of crap to find one legit item.

thanx all! i thought a few things on that sight were kinda ify...are there any trustworthy sites out there. i wish i could get items directly from the source, but im young and only know a few old germans, and kind of shy to say "hey can i have all your nazi stuff"!!!!