Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

help are these insignia patches repros??

Article about: SS collector, you should probably use some of your funds to purchase some good reference books on areas that interest you and study up on them before laying down money on items. The initial

Default Re: help are these insignia patches repros??

SS collector, you should probably use some of your funds to purchase some good reference books on areas that interest you and study up on them before laying down money on items. The initial investment in the books will save you lots of money and dissapointment in the end.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help are these insignia patches repros??
    P
    Many

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    SS collector, you should probably use some of your funds to purchase some good reference books on areas that interest you and study up on them before laying down money on items. The initial investment in the books will save you lots of money and dissapointment in the end.
    Now that's funny Frank

I don't mean to be rude, but initially this thread was directed towards Ade. Now I'm the first to say that Ade knows his stuff, but if other peoples opinions were not valid, why not just send a PM?........... Just a thought.

Oh and the cap on E bay?? Nuff said!

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ewan, all are very collectable. Nothing rare there. Many of those shown can still be found mint unissued. All look good. The only one I have a little doubt about is the NSFK winged man insignia.

What I would advise is to think about a collecting theme. I started off as most people do. I simply bought anything with a swastika on it. This is OK and many collect like that all thier lives. But a themed collection is really the best way to go. First, it displays better. Two, you become more expert in that one particular field. But whatever you do, have fun and enjoy it!

Cheers, Ade.
    I think the NSFK is good, too. It looks just like mine. And I KNOW mine is ok.

thanks for the input folks really!!

also who said evryones opinions are not valid not me??

and i do have some ref books etc but is it still not good to have a few ppl thoughts that know a bit? rather than just me and my ref book?

sorry for posting to much q's about items rather than just buy junk

i welcome all advice from evrybody as iam just begining

Quote by ss_collector View Post
    hi well iam saleing a customized harley davidson i got for a 18th birthday present soon and was thinking about puting some serious cash from it in a investment but dont know whare to buy good ones! however i

)[/url]
    Buy yourself a real bike, it is more fun and it will leave you plenty to "invest" in TR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2