Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How about this flag? :D

Article about: Hello, julekpl again. There is an auction near my home and they are just spilling out fun stuff, but what I would like is this flag. I am not sure if it is authentic, but I would like your o

Default How about this flag? :D

Hello, julekpl again. There is an auction near my home and they are just spilling out fun stuff, but what I would like is this flag. I am not sure if it is authentic, but I would like your opinions on it. And if it is authentic, what would be the price range for this pup? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How about this flag? :D   How about this flag? :D  

How about this flag? :D  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How about this flag? :D
    P
    Many

100% good and in Beautiful shape! A very collectable size too! If you could get it for under $400 you'd be doing good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks! Any ideas as to whether or not it belonged to a specific division? And do any of the markings say anything else about it?

Well, one thing it's probably Not,is a Navy flag(or at least it has no navy Markings and most navy flags were marked with the eagle and M) so it's just your standard German War flag that could have been found and used pretty much by anyone. But the colors are eye popping bright and no holes and nicely maker marked. Nothing wrong with this one!
    William

Yeah I've seen the Kraigsmarine variations, and I don't think it is, but yeah I'm surprised that it is in such nice condition, the previous owner probably kept it locked away for many years. I hope I win but people tend to go ridiculous heights in order to get what they want.

Keep us posted and let us know if you get it! Good luck!
    William

I will let you know tomorrow

- - ------- - -

and thank you for the assistance!

In the future, please post the pictures through our program. When the pictures on your link are no longer available, this thread is worthless as a study tool.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I have added the pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello again everyone, sorry about the delayed response, I have been rather busy with schooling and whatnot. I won the flag for $350, however I had to sell it to buy a new computer for school :/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast