Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Another cap.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

A original HJ leaders visor is worth at least 10% of the total price.

Kirby,

Ive looked at other pics of HJ leaders caps on here, and a book i have, and i cannot find a anything wrong with the HJ leaders cap, what do you think of it.

I'm surprised no one has any comments on the HJ leaders cap, as i really like the way it looks.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has any comments on the HJ leaders cap, as i really like the way it looks.

Brian
    Hi Brian, Maybe everybody is speechless after looking at all these photos! Me? I can only dream of owning these. Even if I have the budget, where would I display these? And I don't even know how to preserve these uniforms too.
    So, I will just continue dreaming!

?

Hello I like the HJ visor but I am no expert in visors. You might want to start a thread on the cloth headgear forum. Stonemint and others can give better opinions on the visor.

Honestly Brian, I with others wish you the very best of luck with this potentially incredible purchase, although I would strongly urge a high degree of caution, rather than being possibly, "dazzled by the lights". An unbelievable array of brown shirts and other very special items (to include SS), which at the price you have indicated and assuming that all are original, is as a group grossly under valued by current market prices.

Do not forget that the fakes have been with us now for 50 years.

Frank has said what I think. In view of the money involved (albeit relatively small if the collection is original), whizz across, visit and talk to the seller. Examine, touch, smell, feel and photograph every single item and then and only then, make a decision. A chin wag with the owner will also be a critical feature.

These rare opportunities do arise and of course, "a feint heart never wins a fair maiden", however to buy en bloc purely on the basis of a few digital images seems and with all due respect, to be a tad overly bold.

Again, good luck on this one Brian.

Regards,

David

....."BE CAREFULL MATE".....i read from previous forums that alot of the shirts have incorrect insignia and arent totally original of the period....meaning alot of add ons.....some look ok...like some of the kepis and belt/buckles....id get cracking to find more info from other SA collectors before spending your cash,.....just that i was goign to buy 6 of them the other month....but pulled out from advise.....all in all if you like what you see ...grap some bargains...ENJOY....

I agree with frankbooth don't buy until you see with your own eyes.Why don't you buy just a couple of the best ones,a collection like that seems a bit redundant

holy lord, you can start your own paramilitary organization with that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast