Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

?

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

i would get a plane ticket and see it inperson first as thats a lot of money!! as the pictures go i think and most think they are good and i would go for it but just make sure to do it inperson and bring in back with you on the plane as there is no way i could send that much across the sea and not have it in my hand first!! well,good luck to you my freind and all the best as it is a very rare chance to have all those things all at once!! take care .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Dear Brian

What is the latest on this very exciting proposed purchase ?

Regards,

David

Still working on selling one more gun to a class 3 dealer, if that goes through, then its a done deal, but the dealer is trying to low ball me on my weapon, but hey, I expected him to do so, if he doesnt give me what i want, there are plenty more other Class 3 dealers i know.

Hopefully this week it will be wrapped up.

I still need to figure out to pay for these items, if i pay through paypal, how much of a fee will myself, or the seller be hit with, how would i handle such a large purchase, , shipping, and payment methods..

Any advice from everyone would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

Hi Brian, paypal would charge the sellar 4% of the total price.
    Good luck.
    Jay

That would be close to 900.00, but i would be covered by their policies, at least i hope i would be.

That's a crazy cost to send that amount.

thanks for the info.

Much appreciated.

Brian

Dear Brian

Forget for the moment the quite totally incidental detail of raising funds and how to pay. This deflects from the core issue and has got nothing whatsoever to do with this sale.

Are you comfortable with the content of the purchase? I still think that you should see the collection in person before exchanging funds.

Regards,

David

?

Brian,
    Have you considered using an escrow agent? They will act as a third party for the transfer of the funds upon receipt of the goods. You could also include in the agreement a three day inspection period to authenticate the items before release of the funds. For a purchase this large it wouldn't hurt to look into it... Good luck!

No way i can fly over there to inspect, as i think i should also.

And yes, Im looking into some type of escrow type deal.

Thanks for all of the info, and advice, as it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Brian

?

I totally agree with all the commentsadvising caution, however does the seller offer any money back guarantees with the sale, secondly you state that the seller is here in england, would it not be prudent to contact a few of the moderators and experts on this site by pm and see if they actually know the seller and any reputation that he has, i really do hope that these items are genuine and if so the amount that is being asked would prove to be the deal of the century for you.

Dear Brian

My final and parting shot.

I cannot for the life of me understand why the emphasise of the latest replies has been toward payment etc.

As I mentioned before, for the moment at least, payment et al is simply quite academic and instead, authentication of the group is absolutely paramount.

Perhaps we have gone down this road before in relation to a large SS uniform collection that you were once offered? Hopefully not again and I wish you the very best of luck on this potentially interesting collection. In my opinion though, the collection must be dignified before funds change hands.

Regards,

David

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast