Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

?

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Hello I like the collection and it seems to be a great deal. uut I wouldn't make a buy like this without a hands on inspection. I remember the thread on WAF. A guy sent a SA honor dagger from the US to England and has never seen the, i think, $38,000.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

I would not pay 38,000.00 for Himmler's honoer dagger.Now Hrydrich's is another story.

?

Brian, That is a nice looking collection you have been offered. However, I would want to inspect these items personally before spending that amount of money. Cass

Hi Brian,
    just only a small correction. ZAL Trawniki means Zwangs Arbeits Lager Trawniki. It was one of many forced labour camps of concentration camp Majdanek in Poland. This is really a very rare item!!!

Quote by debbi082009 View Post
    Hi Brian,
    just only a small correction. ZAL Trawniki means Zwangs Arbeits Lager Trawniki. It was one of many forced labour camps of concentration camp Majdanek in Poland. This is really a very rare item!!!
    Then what the value on it be at, please let me know on this.

thanks
    Brian

Apologies but I have been following this thread and I too would add caution re this purchase.
    I would ask for some element of return on the basis that whilst the majority (or all) of the shirts may be original, I have some doubts that the insignia is original to the individual items and if this were to be the case then this would devalue many of the pieces on offer. If you wish to pursue this collection then I wish you well but as you previously seemed to be keen on SS items then I cannot understand why you would commit this amount of cash in this manner.
    After all, you could have a couple of proper SS pieces for the same outlay, without the need to travel.
    Just my 2 cents.

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Apologies but I have been following this thread and I too would add caution re this purchase.
    I would ask for some element of return on the basis that whilst the majority (or all) of the shirts may be original, I have some doubts that the insignia is original to the individual items and if this were to be the case then this would devalue many of the pieces on offer. If you wish to pursue this collection then I wish you well but as you previously seemed to be keen on SS items then I cannot understand why you would commit this amount of cash in this manner.
    After all, you could have a couple of proper SS pieces for the same outlay, without the need to travel.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Yes, after some serious considerations, and the fact i cannot see these items in person, I think i will pass of this lot, and put the money into a nice Allgemeine SS tunic, and hopefully a cap also.

And there are plenty here in the states for sale, that i can actually see in person, and from some very reputable dealers also.

Thanks to everybody's comments, advice, and suggestions...

I think i will send the some funds on the HJ cap, and the SS rations bag as soon as i get the email on whats hes asking for those two items.

Brian

Hi Brian, very wise.

I will be blunt: I would not own that ration bag even as a gift.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Brian, very wise.

I will be blunt: I would not own that ration bag even as a gift.

Cheers, Ade.
    Yes i had passed on all of it Adrian, I wanted to try and purchase the HJ leaders cap, but since i declined on the whole lot, he will not answer me now, Ohh well.

Good thing i did not send him the money, as after i did sell my last Class 3 weapon, and had all of that money, i decided to pay on the wife's medical costs, as they know i don't have insurance for her, as i have been fighting the VA for insurance for the wife, and kids for some time now.

I wanted to buy some real nice SS cloth items, but i paid a big part on the wife's medical costs instead.

The Va said if, and when the wife does get approved for insurance through me from the VA, since i filed an appeal on it, almost an year ago, that they will go back, and cover any, and all medical bills, and I hope they will reimburse me on it.

Ohh well, easy come, easy go, as they say...

Brian

Brian,

A good choice on what part of the money is used for. I did not want to say anything. I think the others already gave you an ear full.

rgds, Ty

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast