Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.

Article about: Well I finally figured out why my macro would'nt work so here we go. I guess I'll do each one seperate because I don't know in what order pictures will come. The first I have not been able t

Default I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.

I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.Well I finally figured out why my macro would'nt work so here we go.
    I guess I'll do each one seperate because I don't know in what order pictures will come.

The first I have not been able to find and am not sure if it is a period item.

Thank you,
    Rudy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.

Yes it is a good what i belive to be a viking tinney their are many more types of these as well very afordable and collectible...ERIC

A few more ...

I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.I have a few questions I hope you can clear up for me.

On my screen the first and last belong together.

Thanks again,
    Rudy

Not a clue on these must be pre ww2 but look very nice....ERIC

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Yes it is a good what i belive to be a viking tinney their are many more types of these as well very afordable and collectible...ERIC
    So I should search around Viking medals. Although the 'Altschwedisch' sounds like it has a lot of German in it.

Thanks ez,
    Rudy

No i should have been more clear these are given to the german people during fund raising during ww2 the german people considered the viking people their nordic Brothers and this is ww2 for sure their are sords shields and axes and maybe more im not a big tinney colletor hope this helps..

Very good

Thanks,
    Rudy

First picture shows an ancient shield from sweden. "Altschwedisch" means "oldswedish". This tinny was one in a group of
    7 and its a WHW Winterhilfswerk giveaway, issued in Germany Oktober 25 to 26, 1941.

For all who are interested in WHW tinnies, go to Berts Sammlerecke Bert's Sammlerecke

Enter -> mark and enter -> Galerie -> Winterhilfswerk -> RSTS. Yours is number 426

Excellent Peter and a good site btw.
    One down and a few to go.

Thanks for the help,
    Rudy

The medal with the eagle overcoming the dragon on the obverse and the inscription "Den siegreichen Streitern / 1900 China 1901" is the China-Denkmünze für Kämpfer (China Commerative Medal for Combatants) awarded to personnel involved in the suppression of the Boxer Rebellion.

Here is a nice (German language) link showing more examples including clasps, miniatures, ribbon bars, documents etc:

Orden

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast