Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Information on these (2) tinnies????

Article about: Just located a few items that have been packed away...any info...will be appreciated.........dave h

Default Information on these (2) tinnies????

Just located a few items that have been packed away...any info...will be appreciated.........dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Information on these (2) tinnies????   Information on these (2) tinnies????  

Information on these (2) tinnies????   Information on these (2) tinnies????  

Last edited by SADolch; 07-15-2012 at 04:01 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information on these (2) tinnies????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Information on these (2) tinnies????

Very odd Dave... Through all my years of collecting Ive never seen theses, I think ones for the luftshutz and maybe the other ones for boat racing, you never know. Since my field of expertise isnt in tinnies it would be nice if some of the veterans in this field could help out a fellow forum member. - Nick K

Thanks Nick.....................any other ideas out there???????????????......................Dave H

Just picked these two up today,will add to the SWAZ riker mount.. European swim championship 1934 and 2 year pin for national survey 30 Jan. 1935 ??...........still looking for info on the gas mask and sailboat pin ???????????????....Thanks for looking................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Information on these (2) tinnies????   Information on these (2) tinnies????  

?

Dave, although I am unable to help you directly, may I suggest that you post these on the WHW/tinnies thread? I'm sure that you will have better luck if the good folk there are able to cast their eyes over your pieces.

Regards, and good luck!

Carl