Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Jewish Cotton Star

Article about: thank you for your opinions on this one... Price 750 USD approximately measures 15 x 15cm

Default Jewish Cotton Star

thank you for your opinions on this one... Price 750 USD approximately measures 15 x 15cm
    Attachment 733847

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jewish Cotton Star
    P
    Many

Stay clear !

A classic example of what your favourite dealer has a regular habit of trying on with punters Andrew, although I know you won't have it as you still keep recommending them all over this forum to anyone who'll listen. And let's not forget that you were asked to reign it in, but even only on Friday you were still lauding them to all and sundry.

And now this happens. Perhaps now the scales will fall from your eyes....

Disappointed but not suprised, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Not good at all. Like Ned has said repeatedly you need to know your area with emedals because they often get fake items in their listing. Also a pretty controversial item to have/ acquire.

?

Three questions Andrew:

1. Would you really want an item like this in your collection?
    2. Do you actually look at other dealers sites, or just Emedals?
    3. You aren't on the Emedals payroll are you?

Regards
    Brett

Could any even image if a owner/buyer called consumer protection or a related organization about this or related items

"Hello I need your assistance I purchased a holocaust related armband and not only is it fake but I paid $1000 for it and want my money back."

The party on the other end of the phone is going to get hung up so fast the friction of the receiver hitting the base will cause it to burst into flame.

I have moved this to the Non Combat Uniforms and Insignia forum. This has nothing to do with cloth headgear.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I can't understand the desire for something like this.

?

Apparently emedals is a place you want to avoid like the plague unless you like buying fakes.

Quote by big ned View Post
    A classic example of what your favourite dealer has a regular habit of trying on with punters Andrew, although I know you won't have it as you still keep recommending them all over this forum to anyone who'll listen. And let's not forget that you were asked to reign it in, but even only on Friday you were still lauding them to all and sundry.

And now this happens. Perhaps now the scales will fall from your eyes....

Disappointed but not suprised, Ned.
    Thanks Ned, I already clear that I should take more caution with emedals... but I'm pretty sure 100% of what I bought them, is original

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast