Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kesselring & his Fallschirm-Korps cap badge

Article about: Another point : In France, we can found the Meindl Badge in the ground. I don't know if the kesserling badge was found like this.

Another point : In France, we can found the Meindl Badge in the ground. I don't know if the kesserling badge was found like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kesselring & his Fallschirm-Korps cap badge
    P
    Many

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Another point : In France, we can found the Meindl Badge in the ground. I don't know if the kesserling badge was found like this.
    Hi lebus12, point? You surely mean .. An observation.. nothing more. And while we are on about ground dug observations, the HJ-Research Forum comes to mind, with their ongoing thread of all the l♥vely HJ Ehrenzeichen für Ausländer - that are also to be found.. in the ground!

I prefer to look for my collectibles on line, at shows or through friends, and leave the gardening up to the wife.

The description of all of these items says "MINT" and seeing as each one almost always comes with it`s bag, the ground dug hogwash that has stained so many items, cannot be used here - thankfully, otherwise there would be no end.

Default Ardennes 44

As ever nice work here.

I have never liked these at all. I would not touch one with a barge pole.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

One on Ebay right now with Kesselring "wearing" the badge
    Attached Images Attached Images Kesselring & his Fallschirm-Korps cap badge  Kesselring & his Fallschirm-Korps cap badge 
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Bob Lyons-
    No disrespect to you as your post only dealt with the insults by imcm. I should have deleted your post separately. Sorry.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This Kesselring badge issue has reared its head again over the last few days on the WAF with our ex-member Jo Rivett getting a banning for his efforts.

[QUOTE=BOB COLEMAN;1734014]Bob Lyons

No problems Bob, I was just referring to the same thread on the WAF that Glenn66 below is also alluding to mate, no
    offense at all taken.... :-)

Best wishes

Bob

- - ------- - -

err. now it is above...

In 2021 by Weize.

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3