Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

kyffhauserbund officers armband and Hitler youth Armbands look good?.

Article about: Hi Gents. I have these 2 armbands next on my radar of purchases but wanted to check with you chaps first to see if these are good ones , as i got burned today. Sorry these pictures are all i

?

Default kyffhauserbund officers armband and Hitler youth Armbands look good?.

Hi Gents.

I have these 2 armbands next on my radar of purchases but wanted to check with you chaps first to see if these are good ones , as i got burned today. Sorry these pictures are all i have at the moment as they are being purchased off the net. Nice to have the rzm tag with the Hitler Jugend armband and it is an un-stitched example aswell. Which would be nice for my HJ display - Pics of both below

Thank you in advance gents. Very much appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kyffhauserbund officers armband and Hitler youth Armbands look good?.
    P
    Many

The HJ is a classic genuine example. I would like to see better pictures of the other piece. My initial thoughts are genuine but would like to see close ups of the material and the stitching.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank you Bob you are a gentleman , very much appreciated. I shall ask the seller for a close up pic to the front and the inside of the kyffhauserbund armband. Great to know that the HJ is an original example.

both look ok.

?

Thanks for the comments chaps , both are from a reputable chap , here are further pics of the inside stitching of the veterans armband.

please bear in mind that these were one of the most unregulated armbands of the TR so the uneven look to the cutting of the material to the inside is to be expected.

Hi , well I defiantly like the HJ armband , as for the other I think it looks ok but I may be wrong as I don't know enough about that type. Leon.

?

Thanks Leon , 100% on the HJ and i hope the kyffhauserbund is ok too. Maybe Bob will know 100% after looking at the stitching. The guy is a friendly seller and knows his stuff and is also keeping spot on communication so i have high hopes for it.

Both pieces are genuine period examples.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Many Thanks Bob , extremely appreciated.