Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

Article about: This will be the last that I bother you for awhile, I promise, but could you please state your opinion of these items as well? The square one is plastic but the paint on the outside border d

Default Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

This will be the last that I bother you for awhile, I promise, but could you please state your opinion of these items as well? The square one is plastic but the paint on the outside border did not stay in line, do you think they would create something that sloppy? Please let me know and thanks for your time. Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?   Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?  

Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?   Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?  

Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?   Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?
    P
    Many

Default re: Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

All items are period original

?

Default re: Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

100% original..!!

All pieces are good.......................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Default Re: Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

Do NOT pay $44 for the Luftnachrichtentruppe badge!

Default Re: Last items for you to check out: tinnies and cap badges: good or not?

I did not purchase most of those items as the fellow would not deal very well with me. I am sure they are still sitting in his shop collecting dust. I do appreciate your advice. Where I am from, if you find something like these items, its really fun as there is not very much available to us. Thats why I wanted your opinions if prices were too high as well as fake or real. Thanks again.