Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz NSDAP armband

Article about: Hi all Picked this up in the at a militaria show in with a pile of odds and ends... looked to be period to me...so I rescued it!!!! but as its not my field of expertise ...any help would be

Default Luftschutz NSDAP armband

Hi all
    Picked this up in the at a militaria show in with a pile of odds and ends... looked to be period to me...so I rescued it!!!! but as its not my field of expertise ...any help would be much appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz NSDAP armband   Luftschutz NSDAP armband  

Luftschutz NSDAP armband   Luftschutz NSDAP armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz NSDAP armband
    P
    Many

I don't know this model, it's not in "Defending the Reich"(the bible)
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

I have one similar but not exactly the same,I have seen one other the same as mine but none like yours,but who knows....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz NSDAP armband  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Hi...I'm sad to say that the first Luftschutz armband is a non-genuine item.
    I've never seen the words LUFTSCHUTZ NSDAP in this script letters.

The armband zwerge showed is genuine item.
    Would be nice to see more details of the stamp...

harti

?

I can`t read the stamp even with a powerful magnifying glass....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz NSDAP armband  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

We have the same advice.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

I also have never seen one exactly like this. That is not saying it is bad. I am sure these were all locally produced so variations in style and manufacturing are a definite possibility. Sorry but I can not give any definite response on your piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the feedback guys!! ok ...so...its no biggie that's its not 100% as I only paid peanuts for it!!!! just wanted to make sure it wasn't valuable or rare or something daft!!! as this is not really my bag!!.....even if its a fantasy piece it still displays well !!!!!!.. just need a Luftshutz helmet now!!!