Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question

Article about: Hello all, Sorry for not posting the German terminology but I didn't know how quite the verbiage of this one. Hey listen, my question is to see if anyone can please help me identify the make

Default maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question

Hello all,

Sorry for not posting the German terminology but I didn't know how quite the verbiage of this one. Hey listen, my question is to see if anyone can please help me identify the maker logo on the reverse.

Any thoughts?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question   maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  

maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question   maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question
    P
    Many

?

William does the maker resemble this ?? If so it may be Ferdinand Wagner... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hello
    Gwar is right, Wagner
    http://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/images...e_RZM/PP74.jpg
    cordially
    Didier

additional photos for reference.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question   maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  

maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question   maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  

maker of this enamel NSDAP pin question  

Yes, it's the Ferdinand Wagner logo but it's a fake nevertheless --- overly perfect machined obverse lettering (not unheard of in original badges but unusual and still a point to be aware of when other issues are present, such as in this case), puffy enamel, odd corrosion to the reverse (mainly) often found on these fakes.... lots of the fake B marked Hitlerbewegung badges also display this odd greenish corrosion.

Also, I'm always struck by how "flat" and "dead" the obverse of these fakes look to me --- truly a case of no warm and fuzzy feelings like you invariably get with nice originals.

This obverse can also be found displaying various other maker marks to the revers. Sorry. Apart from the issues visible to the naked eye this type has also been thoroughly dissected and confirmed as fake in the Party Badge book.