Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Member pins any help

Article about: Can anyone help with these pins order is same on reverse about to quit this hobbie after being on forum hit my interest hard due to fakes thanks

MAP
    ?

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Wish I had your luck nobody seems to post anything about questions seems that new members overlooked on all forums That is my opinion favorism
    Thank you for joining the forum and becoming a paying member so soon. It is a pleasure to see.

Am I misinterpreting your comments above? I do not understand this post, nor your similar comments on some of your other recent posts. I think you have received great help from many of our members here. I know I have commented on a few of your posts.

Further you have also received encouragement despite set backs you have had. If a little levity sprinkled into a thread here or there is upsetting, well that's just part us...we are a happy group!

I see absolutely no favoritism, if anything the exact opposite, plenty of members have helped you and quickly. Some of the most learned in this field. If you knew who some of these guys are, you would be honored that they commented. I know I am when they help me out!!

Received these today any good news for me: Comments from HLP, a highly regarded member

Sa stickpin SS pin. Depressing: Comments from Bob Coleman, WalkWolf and others. Top notch guys

Any help with these cufflinks. Many thanks: CBH, HLP, etc... Again. Top of the house.

New member like to know about thoughts on this totenkopf real??.?????? Bob Coleman, FB, Carlsson, etc. Doesn't get much better than this!!!

I still encourage you to stick around and learn. In short order you will come to see the benefits.

Regards,

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Member pins any help
    P
    Many

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    somtimes I feel the same way about the fakes that are around now,But because of bad health I have sold all my motorcycles so I have to do something so soldier on.
    So Sorry to hear that Harry. I hope that good health will be your next experience in life and soon.
    Take Care of Yourself

To Waffen WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND HAVE BEEN BURNED!!!!! Stay in the field and like the advice given "Study from the experts" They are far and few between! But this site seems to have an abondance of Gentlemen who are willing to share their knowledge. Take advantage of it

Semper Fi
    Phil

It can be depressing, for sure, to try to get into a new hobby and invest time and enthusiasm into it only to find that you've been walking down the exactly wrong paths and picking up fakes. The items that you've gotten pleasure and interest from being intentional rip-offs are enough to blow anyone's fires out. And then, to come to a Forum like this one where you see old established and advanced collectors and their breath taking collections....yes, it's discouraging. But, there are many things to remember regardless. One being, that no one starts out with expertise and museum class collections. Such knowledge and items come only from long time efforts and researching. No one becomes an instant expert. Establishing "Good" sources and sellers of reliable pieces is another "must do" if a person wants to be free of the fakers and thieves out there. And, yes-even those "big name" collectors you are becoming aware of, at one time or another, they have All been burned and embarrassed by mistakes and dishonest sellers. And every year, the fake crap gets better and more harder to spot out-and online forums like this one and the rest are also reasons that fakers keep improving their garbage. They do troll sites like ours here and see where their errors are and eliminate them in the next batch they make. So, we’re left with a lose-lose situation. When we help newer collectors and tell them why their item is not a good one, there are always people out there sitting back and taking notes. “Ah! The Shape of the pin was bad? It should be curved and blunt tipped? Write that down! The next bunch we make will be fixed!” and the game goes on and on.
    But, the same also goes for newer collectors to Learn. Use this site for the enormous data base of information here. Markings, materials, maker’s marks, colors, shapes, weights and sizes, etc etc. The information here is to be found no where else. If you have, say, an Iron Cross you are wondering about, do a search here for the one that you have and compare known genuine ones to yours. Match them exactly. Then you will Know and you will have the knowledge you need for the Next purchase. The information here covers not only Third Reich German items but just about anything and from anywhere that you can name. Use this site and watch your collection grow into something you can be proud of-and accumulate facts and expertise along the way that 99% of people don’t have. It sounds like a lot of work and time, and in many cases it Can be-but it’s also Enjoyable and fascinating. And along the way you learn History.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 05-14-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Topic

Sorry to all I understand my frustration out of line I will try again some other time

Why have you removed all the photos? these threads are now totally useless and a waste of space!..

Yeah, what the heck are you doing man

As I wrote on the other thread I was out of line you are all correct about me on this I would like a possible fresh start as for the photos go I did not intentionally delete if there is a way of returning them I am trying to figure that out I am not verse on functions of site this was done in error again I was wrong I did get much info made poor choice about comments I own that

I fixed thread. I direspected you all for that is my shame.i usually not act in this fashion like to use the forum probably. Actually I had a granddaughter last night thoughts not there

MAP
    ?

Congrats on the grand daughter!

Thanks for adding back the pictures.

Just follow all the advice given so far and you will be fine.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Congrats POP POP!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast