Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked

Article about: Hello all, Looks to at one time have had four reverse pins on it. Any thoughts on this one? It has an RZM logo on the reverse, but I may be blind and cannot see a number with a M1 prefix any

Here is another that popped up on the other forum:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked   metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked
    P
    Many

Thanks for the further pictures Stoney! A rather informed mind brought to my attention the irregular shaped M (the left and right legs flaring out in a irregular manner like such / \) being a concern as to the validity of these pieces being genuine. That in conjunction with Mr Coleman points make this a badge I think I can put to rest as being bad. Kindest regards.

Brian

well thank you to all who have contributed thus far. We see one in the period photo, so now the question is....if these aren't real, then where are the real ones and what do they look like?

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    well thank you to all who have contributed thus far. We see one in the period photo, so now the question is....if these aren't real, then where are the real ones and what do they look like?

William Kramer
    William those were my thoughts exactly.

Brian

The bowlegged M in the RZM logo is very much part of the FINGERPRINT of this HOLY COW......Doug.

The FINGERPRINT will be unique to the tooling. For this reason I specifically excluded the Veterans Footlocker eagle from the HOLY COW discussion because its variations identify it as yet another manufacturer whom we might call HOLY CALF.

................HOLY CALF.............................................. .....HOLY COW

metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked metal Diplomatic style eagle - RZM marked

Another metallic Eagle:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3