Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

More help needed with Award items

Article about: here are a few more items i recieved with the Dr. Weyrich Award, i'm trying to piece this old history back together. all the items in the tray box came from the same family. the Stick pin ,

Default More help needed with Award items

here are a few more items i recieved with the Dr. Weyrich Award, i'm trying to piece this old history back together. all the items in the tray box came from the same family. the Stick pin , i think , looks to be maybe a law gavel. any ideas are always
    welcome... also the Award, has anyone seen one like it or close, and just what would this award be worth, my wife said "Ask" she wants a new washer & dryer.
    Please reply , i can also be found at my email , gski357@verizon.net
    thank you
    oldman357More help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award itemsMore help needed with Award items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More help needed with Award items
    P
    Many

Default Re: More help needed with Award items

Quote by oldman357 View Post
    The Stick pin , i think , looks to be maybe a law gavel. any ideas are always
    No; it's not a law gavel actually: The stick pin combines a Swastika on the right and a bundle of Fasces on the left; this symbolizes the German-Italian partnership, or, shall we say, Axis.
    Whether it was for some specific German-Italian event or just a general "statement" I do not know, though.

Default Re: More help needed with Award items

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    No; it's not a law gavel actually: The stick pin combines a Swastika on the right and a bundle of Fasces on the left; this symbolizes the German-Italian partnership, or, shall we say, Axis.
    Whether it was for some specific German-Italian event or just a general "statement" I do not know, though.
    Thank you, I would have never thought that in a million years about the stick pin.
    Much Knowledge, Great... this is one super site and forum.