Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Article about: I am happy to show my first Political uniform to go with my visors. This is a beautiful mint early Kreis uniform dating 1934-36 for an administrative department leader with a Mint Form 3 Kre

?

Default Project 3

Now you need to attach the same 2x2's with a 1 inch hols for the dowels to the mannequin base. Also place additional 2x2's for support

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)
    P
    Many

?

Default Project 3

Time to attach the base to the mannequin.Place a long bolt through the base and lock the nut in the fastener on the mannequin.Then screw in the bolt and the mannequin and base are secure.

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Project 4

Put the "feet" in the boots with the PVC (to simulate legs)- I used silicone to secure the feet and the dowels. same with the mannequin base. Then secure a 2x2 block to the floor stand with a 1/4 inch hole for the metal rod. By now you should be drinking as well

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Project 5

Close up of the metal rod attachment

?

Default Project 6

By this point you have the jumpers on-you have the mannequin and leg assembly complete and you need to attach the metal rod to the mannequin.Using an exacto knife cut a square of the material out and secure the rod with electrical plastic attachments (home Depot for all the ingredients).

?

Default Project DONE

Here you go- Still need a shirt and tie-

?

Default Shirt and Tie

So I was able to find a period mint tagged NSDAP Shirt and tagged silk tieMy new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Promotion-

Sporting My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)a parade mount

Very nicely done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Wow! You did a great job! That is a nice display and a tagged shirt, NICE! Keep it up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast