Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Article about: I am happy to show my first Political uniform to go with my visors. This is a beautiful mint early Kreis uniform dating 1934-36 for an administrative department leader with a Mint Form 3 Kre

Well Done Bryan..this type Level Gau Uniform is very difficult to find. Moderator Horst when he sees this thread will share in your glory also. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

β€œThe farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)
    P
    Many

Nice job and display, but why added a shoulder-belt?

?

Beautiful early Kreis uniform/visor with the black piping -congrat.s

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Default Shoulder belt

Wim- The tunic originally came with a shoulder belt but it was a 1939 version- So, I found an earlier silver set which matched the time frame-

?

Bryan - From the collar tabs it looks like a "Hauptstellenleiter as you say Main Dept Leader rank also the black piping was still used until 1938 when in 1939 the new 4th pattern with white piping for Kreis was initiated.
    As to the cross strap , lots of early pictures show PL wearing these especially those assigned to the Ordenburg .
    Great find and a nice display.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Very nice indeed!

A super addition to an outstanding collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Horst View Post
    As to the cross strap , lots of early pictures show PL wearing these especially those assigned to the Ordenburg .
    Great find and a nice display.
    Horst
    A great display it is, without any doubt, but the leather shoulder-belt does not belong there.
    In no official regulation for political leaders and their dress-forms such was described
    until spring 1939 and then it was a wider, special version. I checked orders from 1936 through
    1939. No shoulder-belt is mentioned.
    At an Ordensburg the shoulder-belt was worn, but then there were shoulder-boards.

Horst you mention lots of early pictures show PL wearing it. Please show. But remind the
    shown dress is anyway about 1938.
    And if you like the shoulder-belt, then it is worn wrong anyway. The wearing orders for
    shoulder-belts (with other organizations) are always from right shoulder too the left side
    of the belt (hip) next to the buckle. Here it is right too right, which is always wrong!

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Very Interesting

Wim- I will readjust the shoulder strap β€” However, I think this uniform could be from 1934-36 based on the collar tabs β€”
    B

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast