Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!

Article about: Good evening gents, I am in the process of purchasing 32 Third Reich badges. Some of which are common Day Badges but there are also some tinnies including DAF and NSKK ones that look great!

Default My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!

Good evening gents,

I am in the process of purchasing 32 Third Reich badges.

Some of which are common Day Badges but there are also some tinnies including DAF and NSKK ones that look great!

My plan is to purchase the lot for 250 euro (is this a good price?), then sell the duplicate 13 badges and get around £160 back meaning that I am keeping the remaining 19 badges which would have cost me around £60 meaning they would have only have cost me £3 each!

I know that many forum members do not like to discuss values etc. but being 18 years old and without regular income I have to budget very carefully.

The bottom line is is that I just wanted to share these pictures of some nice looking badges with you guys!

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!   My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!  

My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!   My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Next Haul of Tinnies/WHW/Day Badges!
    P
    Many