Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

nazi/italian freindship badge?

Article about: Thanks HPL2008 for that link I think I will email them this week to see if I can find out anything else about this badge , They may have an old catalogue, it can’t hurt to try! I see they ha

Default Re: nazi/italian freindship badge?

Thanks HPL2008 for that link I think I will email them this week to see if I can find out anything else about this badge , They may have an old catalogue, it can’t hurt to try!
    I see they have been making medals/badges/coins since 1836 and the S stands for Stefano.
    Anyway i will see what happens.
    Rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nazi/italian freindship badge?
    P
    Many

You're welcome. I think I found out what the O.N.D. stands for as well; see: Opera Nazionale Dopolavoro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you could be spot on with this information, well done! You are a better detective than me!
    Now I need to find another like it for comparison, and find out if was made for a special event or something similar.
    I know its not an important piece but I hate it when I find something and then cant find another like it. It starts to make me wonder if it ever existed in the first place.
    This came from the same guy whos great uncle had collected a few items when he was released from that POW camp in 1945.
    Thanks Rod

I got a reply from S. JOHNSON here it is.
    Dear Sir
    Unfortunately almost all informations before the War 40/45 were lost because of fire in our firm.
    Best regards.

They probably were to busy to be bothered with me. At lest they replyed.
    I did read that they had to build another factory due to the fact that theirs was bombed
    Rod

I absolutely love the look of this pin, a wonderful find!

William Kramer

Five years old, and I still get a kick out of the name "NOSNHOPS"...it sounds like an obscure German name of a badge...lol (Sorry,Rod..)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Five years old, and I still get a kick out of the name "NOSNHOPS"...it sounds like an obscure German name of a badge...lol (Sorry,Rod..)
    Aye I never ever did edited that first post because it gives me a laugh as well. with over 9000 views I hope it has put a smile on a few other faces.
    I have still never seen another one of these or worked out exactly why or what event it was made for.
    This is a picture of that small group I received at that time from that vets nephew . the rest of the items were easily identified with a little help.
    regards Rod
    Last edited by plumbob; 02-10-2017 at 10:19 PM.

?

Very nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Hello,

Yesterday I found a very similar piece together with some NSDAP stuff.

Did anyone get any further information on these kind of badges in the meantime?

greetings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi/italian freindship badge?   nazi/italian freindship badge?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2