Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

Article about: Hello, I was given some photographs of a collection of tinnies that a friend of my family inherited from their father, who served with the US Army in Europe during World War II. I thought I

Default Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

Hello, I was given some photographs of a collection of tinnies that a friend of my family inherited from their father, who served with the US Army in Europe during World War II. I thought I would be able to find information about them but have hit a wall. I figured that I could show the photographs here and someone who knows more about them could identify them. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

This is the second group of four groups.Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

?

I'll move this one to the best forum to get the answers you seek......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

This is the third group of fourNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third Reich

Need Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichNeed Help Identifying some Tinnies from the Third ReichThis is the last group of them.

It is a pretty tall order to identify each pice individually. You have a mixture of day badges celebrating May Day, Day of Labor, Gau day, etc. You also have contribution pieces for the Winter Help Work. You can look at the pinned thread on those badges in this section(Winterhelfwerk). Some of the pieces appear to be carnival pins. Welcome to the Forum and hopefully this helps somewhat.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Like Bob has already stated it really is a tall order to sit here and ID each and every piece. We sell a lot of these tinnies on our site if you were looking for a price guide.

If he ever wants to sell these have him contact me as there are a few that I would be interested in.

Chrys

Chrys and Bob. Thank you for your help. Chrys, what is your website? I wouldlike tocheck it out and see if you have any that are like the ones in the photo. I can alsopass it on to the man who owns these. I will also look for the pinned topic on the forum. Do you have a link to that one?

Thanks for your welcoming comments. I don't know a lot about German Militaria so I hope tolook around and learn from the other collectors here.

Quote by philliephanatic View Post
    Chrys and Bob. Thank you for your help. Chrys, what is your website? I wouldlike tocheck it out and see if you have any that are like the ones in the photo. I can alsopass it on to the man who owns these. I will also look for the pinned topic on the forum. Do you have a link to that one?

Thanks for your welcoming comments. I don't know a lot about German Militaria so I hope tolook around and learn from the other collectors here.
    It is the top listed sticky thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...-start-157933/
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by philliephanatic View Post
    Chrys, what is your website?
    Winterhilfswerk.com | German Winter Relief Organization