Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ Pin

Article about: This was given to me as a gift and I'm wondering what exactly this is. It looks like a type of HJ pin. It has the word Gesgesch and what appears to be a makers mark on the back of the pin.

Default Need Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ Pin

This was given to me as a gift and I'm wondering what exactly this is. It looks like a type of HJ pin. It has the word Gesgesch and what appears to be a makers mark on the back of the pin. Need Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ PinNeed Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ Pin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! What exactly do I have here? Possible HJ Pin
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It's not HJ, it's a Volks Deutsch organization. I can't remember the name at the moment.

It looks original.

Smile

Quote by CBH View Post
    It's not HJ, it's a Volks Deutsch organization. I can't remember the name at the moment.

It looks original.
    Assist to Chris REICHSKOLONIALBUND LAPEL PIN I agree original.

The Collector's Guild

Welcome to the forum. I have moved this piece out of the HJ forum to the Non Combat forum. A genuine period piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I have to say that I look for the BC approval or comments on items that I have NO clue on to see what the answer is.

You are Much Appreciated Bob

Semper Fi
    Phil

CBH
    ?

Assist to Chris REICHSKOLONIALBUND LAPEL PIN I agree original.

Thanks for the help, it's appreciated.

Thank you all for the responses, I would've never guessed that's what this pin was. You guys here on the forums are really an invaluable resource.

Agreed, the guys here are an invaluable resource, if you're hanging around for a while joining the gold members club shows your appreciation and could save you a fortune!!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/payments.php
    "Per Ardua"