Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need Opinions! Railway Car Eagle - 23 1/2

Article about: Hi All, Any questions or concerns on this one? Would like your thoughts on this one. 23 1/2" LOC rail road car eagle. Has unfinished posts on the back. It is a PS eagle and is marked El

Ahh --- yes, I'm sure a good one will come to you soon... I never had the patience to wait for the combo of low price and nice condition/look... the prices some want for these are plain stupid, you'd think some were solid gold. Seems most want the inflated dealer prices when going collector to collector even --- oh well. Most I've had have had their flaws... as long as they display well and it's not too distracting I'm fine with some damage here and there.

Hope your wounds are healing up OK... nice to have this kind of ongoing "project" to fill some time while recuperating! I always find this topic interesting and I'm certainly always glad to help out a fellow forum bravva

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Opinions!  Railway Car Eagle - 23 1/2
    P
    Many

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Ahh --- yes, I'm sure a good one will come to you soon... I never had the patience to wait for the combo of low price and nice condition/look... the prices some want for these are plain stupid, you'd think some were solid gold. Seems most want the inflated dealer prices when going collector to collector even --- oh well. Most I've had have had their flaws... as long as they display well and it's not too distracting I'm fine with some damage here and there.

Hope your wounds are healing up OK... nice to have this kind of ongoing "project" to fill some time while recuperating! I always find this topic interesting and I'm certainly always glad to help out a fellow forum bravva
    Top Shelf Group for Sure! Thanks for being a key part of it. There is a core here on WRF that is pretty special.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Good luck in your search...Kirk.

An absolute necessity for any war room IMHO...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Good luck in your search...Kirk.

An absolute necessity for any war room IMHO...
    I will continue the search
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Assuming you tried JR Meda? he may give you a deal on one...but they are pricey!

I'm in agreement with everyone on this one. It's not saying much but I too have never seen "Ellok" before. I would definitely let this one pass by. Looks bad all around. Doesn't it look like there are letters under that stud?

Luke

Need Opinions!  Railway Car Eagle - 23 1/2

Hi Kirk,
    If interested here's my PS eagle.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...-eagle-224318/

Good luck, hope you find a good one soon!

Luke

Have not seen before an eagle with Ellok from PS. Normally this concern
    had the RZA-code in between the legs of the bird and the PS at the
    left wing (as seen from the viewer) with their other eagles.
    As so often with PS birds the studs are uncut. Personally I do not like the
    reverse and its casting.

Need Opinions!  Railway Car Eagle - 23 1/2 Need Opinions!  Railway Car Eagle - 23 1/2

Ellok 4502. Not much information was found related to the Elloks and the use
    of their birds!!

Rogge: it indeed looks as there are letters under the stud. I think they used
    different components to make this eagle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2