Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help with ID

Article about: I just got this and as far as I can tell it was a sporting gun case. Any ideas on who or what this was used for. What might its value be? ThanksAttachment 221019Attachment 221022Attachment 2

Default Need some help with ID

I just got this and as far as I can tell it was a sporting gun case. Any ideas on who or what this was used for.
    What might its value be?
    ThanksAttachment 221019Attachment 221022Attachment 221023

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help with ID
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need some help with ID

Hi gagevet. It´s a scabbard for a sporting gun. The round stamps says "Eigentum des Sportamtes" means Property of sport department. Büscher is the name of the manufacturer and ges.gesch. means "Gesetzlich geschützt" means "protected by law" means the design is protected.

And here we will fill it with content.

in early 30th Büscher produced also a KK-Sporting Gun with Name "Sportmodell Nürnberg" in his factory in Nürnberg. So you can fill your scabbard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need some help with ID   Need some help with ID  

Nice gun case, gagevet!

Regards

Wow what a nice rifle are they very common? What caliber is it .22 rimfire? I will probanbly sell the case as I doubt I will ever find a rifle to fill it any guess on value?

Thanks