Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Tinnie Book Now Available!

Article about: Hello everyone, It is with great pleasure that Joe & I can announce the release of our second reference book 'Donation Badges, Pins & Pendants of the Third Reich'. This project is qu

Default New Tinnie Book Now Available!

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that Joe & I can announce the release of our second reference book 'Donation Badges, Pins & Pendants of the Third Reich'. This project is quite a bit larger than our first endeavor and the quality and content really is really evident! This new book features 316 pages with 1,200 full color photos...many larger than the actual item themselves. We have attached a nice array of sample pages in this email for you to review...please take a look and let us know what you think!

We listened to the feedback from many of you concerning our first book and we were able to make some small cosmetic changes that we believe will make for an even better reference guide. One small thing that was added was a simple small box next to each item number. Now you can check off your pieces as you work your way through your various collections. We felt that this was a nice way to be able to remember what you have and what you need in some of those sets without having to dig out your riker mounts! The biggest change that you will see is we are now featuring two different binding options for this second book. We found out that the heavy paper that we chose to use did not hold up well with the style of binding that we used on the first book. We didn't want to sacrifice the paper quality so we have decided to go to a 'coil/spiral' binding. I was somewhat against this at first but after seeing how it allowed you to lay your book completely flat against a table I was sold on it. We are also happy to be able to offer a more stable hard bound copy this time around as well...there will be a small fee to order the hard bound copy instead of the 'coil/spiral' bound edition.

Here is a complete list of the different chapters that we will be featuring in this book. You will see that almost all of these have never really been done in English or color before. The highlight in my opinion is the 404 piece 'Tag der Wehrmacht' section. This is an area that has long needed a reference guide...and we were glad to finally be able to do that!

Deutsches Jugendherbergwerk (DJH) – German Youth Hostels (111 pieces)
    Deutsches Luftsportverband (DLV) (37 items)
    Deutsches Rotes Kreuz (DRK) – German Red Cross (267 pieces)
    Volksbund für das Deutschtum im Ausland (VDA) (216 pieces)
    Bergwacht – Mountain Rescue (1 piece)
    Caritas (2 pieces)
    Deutscher Flottenverband (1 piece)
    Erntedankfest (14 pieces)
    Hitler Jugend Plastic Athletes (7 pieces)
    Innere Mission (8 pieces)
    Mutter und Kind (33 pieces)
    Reichsmütterdienst (25 pieces)
    Reichsluftschutzbund (21 pieces)
    Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge (10 pieces)
    Opferschiessen für das WHW (50 pieces)
    Tag der Deutschen Polizei für das Winterhilfswerk (TdP) – German Police Day for the WHW (88 pieces)
    Tag der Wehrmacht für das Winterhilfswerk (TdW) – Armed Forces Day for the WHW (404 pieces)

For those that are interested in adding a copy to their library the costs are $54.95 for the spiral edition and $64.95 for the hard bound edition. Shipping charges will depend on where you are located...please see our website for actual shipping charges. To order a copy simply send me a PM or go to our website Winterhilfswerk.com Web Shop - Web Shop Home to order a copy. If you would like an autographed or dedicated copy please include that request via your PM or email. I have attached several detailed pages from the book...please take a look. I think that you will like what you see!

We thank everyone again for the continued support and patronage! We are very confident that you will all find this new reference material worthy of your library!

Thanks again everyone,

Chrys & Joe,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Tinnie Book Now Available!   New Tinnie Book Now Available!  

New Tinnie Book Now Available!   New Tinnie Book Now Available!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Tinnie Book Now Available!
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Tinnie Book Now Available!

Congrats! It appears your effort matches your passion. Well done.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Congrats! It appears your effort matches your passion. Well done.
    Thank you!

It's a fine publication Chrys.Joe and yourself should be very very proud of your efforts mate.
    It's a great asset to non German speaking donation tinnie collectors that's for sure and you have done us all a great service in putting this and also the English language WHW National Series guide together.Both are indispensable collectors guides and are must have's if TR tinnies are your thing.

New Tinnie Book Now Available!

Cheers to you both mate
    All the best
    Dave

A link to the forums WHW tinnie thread https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...-start-157933/
    Last edited by Thanatos; 12-11-2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Added link

Great looking book! It appears to be packed with information on this vast subject

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Superb!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks everyone!

A comprehensive guide for a bewilderingly huge and diverse field of TR collecting all on it's own! I especially like the inclusion of the rarity ratings also-Much better than trying to make estimates of prices(prices can change overnight!). This way a person can look at the fine photo and look up and see how tough that particular piece will be to locate and buy. Nice job all around!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

did the civilian donate and wear the pin on their coat ?

Yup! We have lots of period photos of these pieces being worn...including these same plastic flags!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast