Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order

Article about: Hello everyone, After two years of emails, photo edits and countless hours reaching out to many of you we have finally completed 'Third Reich Tinnie Collecting Volume I'! This book contains

Default New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order

Hello everyone,

After two years of emails, photo edits and countless hours reaching out to many of you we have finally completed 'Third Reich Tinnie Collecting Volume I'!

This book contains over 400 pages with more than 3,000 color photos of Third Reich era tinnies divided into 29 chapters. The text of each tinnie is shown in German as well as English and contains pricing that is reflective of the US tinnie market. Also included are sections on oxidized tinnie restoration & reproduction/fantasy tinnies.

Prices include one copy of the book and all applicable shipping charges. You can order your copy at our web shop at the following link:

Winterhilfswerk.com Web Shop - Web Shop Home

* Wire-O versions of the book ship immediately.

* Hardbound versions of the book will begin shipping within 4 weeks.

Thanks again to everyone that helped support this effort...we do appreciate it!
    Chrys & Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order   New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order  

New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order   New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order   New Tinnie Book Now Available to Order  

Very impressive, i have some of these beauties.

?

AwesomeWill get this book
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

?

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    Hello everyone,

After two years of emails, photo edits and countless hours reaching out to many of you we have finally completed 'Third Reich Tinnie Collecting Volume I'!

This book contains over 400 pages with more than 3,000 color photos of Third Reich era tinnies divided into 29 chapters. The text of each tinnie is shown in German as well as English and contains pricing that is reflective of the US tinnie market. Also included are sections on oxidized tinnie restoration & reproduction/fantasy tinnies.

Prices include one copy of the book and all applicable shipping charges. You can order your copy at our web shop at the following link:

Winterhilfswerk.com Web Shop - Web Shop Home

* Wire-O versions of the book ship immediately.

* Hardbound versions of the book will begin shipping within 4 weeks.

Thanks again to everyone that helped support this effort...we do appreciate it!
    Chrys & Joe
    Just what the hell I needed another damned book that will make me buy more of this Nazi stuff.
    I just ordered one buddy. Thanks

Thank guys...we really appreciate it!

Steve...thanks for the support...I hope that you like it!

Cheers,
    Chrys

?

I believe that this will be a great reference book for collectors... I shall buy one soon... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Additional to my Christmas list. Hope Santa thinks I'm a good boy this year!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Any "Chance" of signed books by you ... The Authors ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Any "Chance" of signed books by you ... The Authors ?? G
    Hey G,

Our books come directly from the publisher I am afraid. If it will work by you I'd be more than happy to mail you out a signed small label that you could put on the inside cover. If you are able to the attend the SOS next year we will be there and could sign one in person as well.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words...we really appreciate it!
    Chrys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast