Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NS Studentenbund armband , purchased today , goodun or badun?.

Article about: Purchased this armband today on the condition that if it was not original i would take the item back for a refund. It is a printed type , i thought these might have been late war period. Hop

Hi Jim...not all dealers are knowledgeable of every artifact..and are prone..to make mistakes as to the collector and researcher themselves. I dont know who the dealer is..or his persona..but take the item at face value..and keep in mind..not everyone knows everything. The rest is up to you..and you done well by bringing it here. Regards Larry

Believe me when I tell you..this message is real.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS Studentenbund armband , purchased today , goodun or badun?.
    P
    Many

?

Compressed or stretched swaz does look strange when one recalls how it usually looks

?

Cheers Gents and Ade thank you for explaining the term Dump Shop. It certainly was a stinker however (boom boom i'm here all week) . Took it back today and got a refund no problem , there are several dealers that have cabinets in the shop , luckily today there was a great chap in there that knew his stuff and could tell straight away that it was bad , and said to be careful when buying from cabinet 44 , so i'll bear that in mind next time. I've also made a contact now which was worth the trip. Very honest chap and he had a cabinet of original machine guns and rifles , i was impressed. So numbers were exchanged and hopefully i might be able to get some nice pieces from the chap. So all in all a good day in the end. Thanks again everyone for all your input and comments , and i shall know to avoid this printed type in the future.

Well said Jimm!!

?

My printed student armband. Lord knows how long I have had this.

?

The illegible inside stamp.

?

Is the stamp inside the armband?

?

Yes, inside.
    Pete

?

Quote by wood View Post
    Yes, inside.
    Pete
    I can't comment on the armband, short of saying that interior stamps are usually regarded as questionable. The others might be able to say more to that point.

?

Yup. I know this.
    Pete

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast