Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

NSBO arm sleeve and day badge

Article about: i belive the sleeve came in two slightly different versions?! is mine ok? and it was nice to find a badge with the "marker mark" on the reverse side : ) now i shall search out an y

Default NSBO arm sleeve and day badge

i belive the sleeve came in two slightly different versions?! is mine ok? and it was nice to find a badge with the "marker mark" on the reverse side : ) now i shall search out an year-entry stripe.
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSBO arm sleeve and day badge   NSBO arm sleeve and day badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSBO arm sleeve and day badge
    P
    Many

The NSBO patch was intended to be worn on the sleeve of a NSDAP political leader as a indication of his membership in that organization. This was worn only in the early to mid 30's.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Here is a link to a photo, pin, badge and membership card I have to an NSBO Man on my Website in my collection if you want to look at the patch.

NSBO Identification & Stick Pin
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Rossi, i checked out your website. rather impressive : ) i looked at that NSBO grouping. as it was absorbed into the DAF in early 1933/1934 the membership card with dues stamps ain`t soo easy to find anymore. i displayed the patch i have shown with NSBO day badges, but now i am not sure if i should have it with NSDAP instead? would an NS-HAGO patch be more "correct" to have with NSBO items?
    i appreciate this, Rossi! i will look at the website more carefully when i get home from work.
    Stig