Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Tunic

Article about: Does anyone know where I can find an original NSDAP tunic that is in decent shape? I am willing to pay around \\$700 or less.

Default NSDAP Tunic

Does anyone know where I can find an original NSDAP tunic that is in decent shape? I am willing to pay around $700 or less.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Tunic

Maybe a striped tunic, but anything with original insignia will be around a thousand IMO atleast.

Here's one for 795 but the collar tabs have been post war glued.

The Collector's Guild

I already saw that one, but thank you for the info.

?

I bought a stripped NSDAP tunic for around €400. It was in bad condition but it was the rare black piped Kreisleitung level example. Check "Summer Vacation Militaria". They have a couple I think.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I bought a stripped NSDAP tunic for around €400. It was in bad condition but it was the rare black piped Kreisleitung level example. Check "Summer Vacation Militaria". They have a couple I think.

Cheers, Pat
    I already checked Summer Vacation Military. Thank you for the help, but as of right now I don't think there are many good cheap NSDAP tunics out there. I found one on Snyder's Treasures, but I don't really like to buy from him. I know he has a bad reputation as a seller. I tried emailing him last night about one of his tunics, but he sent an auto reply email saying he is in the hospital and will be out for a few weeks.

?

I would avoid Snyder and all his items for sale. I thought I could find a untouched uniform for a bargain price but it never happened. You could buy a stripped one and restore it at your leisure or save up that much more for a complete one.

Cheers, Pat

You can possibly find an Ortsgruppen level, pre 1939 pattern insignia, for somewhere in that price range. You will never find a 4th pattern "golden pheasants" pattern tunic for that price level. I believe Bob Hritz had a tunic and breeches for Ortsgruppen level at the SOS that was in your price range. Try sending him a private message. I do not know if he sold it or not.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.