Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Uniform

Article about: What do you think of this uniform, is it original?

Default NSDAP Uniform

What do you think of this uniform, iNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP Uniforms it original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Uniform
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Uniform

Is this an original uniform?

This is definitely not a NSDAP political leader tunic. I can not read the property stamp but that will tell you what it is. It lacks the correct political buttons and also the collar piping that would designate what level of political leader the owner was. the uniform would also have collar patches of which this tunic does not have any indication of ever having insignia.
    Welcome to the Forum. You can find a pre-1939 pattern uniform that has not been fooled with for under $1,000. This is not worth pputting any money in to.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This tunic is said to be a political leader's uniform, but it has the same type of buttons.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...e-nskk-270489/

Quote by Sauron249 View Post
    This tunic is said to be a political leader's uniform, but it has the same type of buttons.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...e-nskk-270489/
    Yes, it has the same buttons as that tunic. That tunic was also a stripped tunic that had been assembled with incorrect parts. It was attempting to be a NSKK tunic which would never of had the political eagle buttons.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nothing on that tunic represents the NSDAP. It's as bob said lacking several vital pieces of piping and insignia.
    Morris

I think this item is listed on Ebay. It's a shame, someone will fall for it and get taken.

A please prior to posting questions and a thank you after several members have gone out of there way to help you would be most adequate now IMO. No member here is being stipendiary for there services. You have replied twice now without doing either of these things, which doesn't take much time might I add. Thank you.

As for the items, I can only agree with what's been stated. Here is a pair of my political pants for comparison.

NSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP UniformNSDAP Uniform

(Just to note, these are the sellers photographs. He was related to the original owner as well)
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 03-27-2013 at 01:52 PM.

?

In comparison to the nsdap tunic I own this one has many flaws and as the others say it is not a good one.

Cheers, Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast