Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP w/ tinnies

Article about: The classic armband with a few iconic tinnies.....'29 Nurnberg, '33 Nurnberg, 10th anniv. Blood Putsch Festival pin, and Hindenburg / Hitler friendship medal. Paper tag reads Hersteller 28.

Default NSDAP w/ tinnies

The classic armband with a few iconic tinnies.....'29 Nurnberg, '33 Nurnberg, 10th anniv. Blood Putsch Festival pin, and Hindenburg / Hitler friendship medal. Paper tag reads Hersteller 28.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP w/ tinnies
    P
    Many

?

Nice group.

Dear Nigel

A super display of some "political" badges and in my opinion, the star of the group is the 1929 RPT. I have always liked the silvered variants and a great pin catch by the markings.

If you have a moment, may we see reverse images of the 1933 RPT and the so called "9th November festival badge"?

Regards,

David

Hi, no problem.....neither is maker marked on reverse.

Dear Nigel

Thankyou. Regards, David

The unmarked Gau Munchen festival badge seems to match the Deschler product. I've had the 2 side by side and could tell no difference. There are apparently fakes of this badge and some discrepancies about the rendering of the "3's". Please feel to expand on this anyone, thanks! Another forum has a multi page thread.

Dear Nigel

It was actually myself who started the now pinned thread on that other forum.

With all due respect, I think that the two badges referred to are by a casual glance somewhat similar, although on closer scrutiny are quite different and in many respects.

Here are the two that I have in my collection and perhaps you may agree (or not of course), quite different by detail.

Indeed faked though!

Regards,

David

Noticeably different for sure! Have any known "fakes" been posted for comparisons sake? I hope my umarked is not-- suffice to say. Obtained from a welknown German dealer who sometimes gets a bit dodgy. I do notice its a tad redder than yours which seems to be a bit brassier at face value. There's a difference in pin placement it seems too.

Dear Nigel

There are collectors who are quite adamant that this badge is not as yet faked. The possible concern by some is interestingly not in relation to the unmarked badges, however and instead, those marked as produced by Deschler. There are known Deschler badges which display a clear and crisp makers name on the reverse and those which display an unclear and almost incomplete makers name on the reverse. The latter are those of concern and the inconsistency in detail (albeit reverse) from such a prestigious, well established and important maker is strange to say the least. This is even more puzzling and of added concern when considering the obvious importance of this "festival" event badge and the reputation for quality to all aspects for which one assumes, Deschler had and insisted upon.

It is an enigmatic badge to say the least.

Regards,

David