Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:

Article about: This tab was posted on another forum, and some say it is real, others say it is a fantasy item. I was wondering if anyone had seen one of these before, and... if there are any regulations ad

NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:Here is the image mentioned by Wim, as it were, from the '43 Orgbuch
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-17-2016 at 08:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:
    P
    Many

NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:Not gotten from Wikipedia, either....

Bob Coleman has one of the leading collections of NSDAP/SA/NSKK etc uniforms in North America, as well as a healthy chunk of SS.

Bob Coleman is also among the high priests of this site and one of its most stalwart leaders.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-17-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks to Wim Saris for helping David Delich with this task. I passed the action to David Delich with the request for mutual assistance.

I take great joy in this collaboration through the miracles of communication as well as generous character.

Grundtuch to me, and please correct me, is the basic color of the uniform. My point was that the collar patches are generally made of badge cloth, which, in good times,
    was of higher quality than the textile of the rest of the garment.

But in wartime, the shortages ensued and so forth.

NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:Trikotage and badge cloth in contrast.

I have always thought NSFK uniforms much under appreciated by collectors, especially with the group think as seen on other sites.

I have known many Germans who were part of the Flieger HJ and NSFK, actually, especially in Sachsen Anhalt.

Thanks to all for the above. It appears that at best, it was a prototype.
    There are not that many photos of NSFK Generals taken from 1942-45, but from the ones that do appear to be from those years, the Generals depicted are wearing the standard insignia.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

One clarification I would like to make. The double collar tab piping is found only on officer rank tabs. Other ranks had only yellow piping.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    One clarification I would like to make. The double collar tab piping is found only on officer rank tabs. Other ranks had only yellow piping.
    Yes, that is what is said with post 9:
    However: When one consults the "Uniformen-Markt", nr. 24 from December 15, 1937 page 375
    then it is obvious the double pipings were a fact then:
    Die Kragenspiegel der Führerdienstgrade sind (ab Sturmführer) mit goldgelber Hohlbiese und aluminunium
    Kordel eingefasst.

- - ------- - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Yes, that is what is said with post 9:
    However: When one consults the "Uniformen-Markt", nr. 24 from December 15, 1937 page 375
    then it is obvious the double pipings were a fact then:
    Die Kragenspiegel der Führerdienstgrade sind (ab Sturmführer) mit goldgelber Hohlbiese und aluminunium
    Kordel eingefasst.

NSFK Obergruppenfuehrer "1942" Collar Tab for Review & Comment:siehe da.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2