Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?

Article about: by Wagriff Guymauve -would you have or have a link so that we can see a Klasse 4 diploma? It would be most interesting to see an example of both Klasses. Was there such a thing as a Klasse 1

Default Re: NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?

Bump!

Just checking back to see if Guymauve has been able to locate any "proof" of the green versions yet (or even a small period reference to a green badge/urkunde)- it`s been over a week?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?
    P
    Many

Agreed, I hate when people use their opinion to authenticate an item. I'd also like to see some proof that the green badge was produced during the tr era Guymauve. If you can't produce this, it is you who "hasn't mastered their field." You are also hurting your field by suggesting items are authentic with your opinion, rather than facts.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-13-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Guymauve, you will surely have more info than Angolia and Littlejohn in 1994, when they wrote the following?: (as a side note, no further "info" has been found to date (published) so if you do "master" your subject, and if you can shed more light, then i for one would be very happy in listening!)

Even though i do not "master" my subject, i will still stick to my original claim that all green badges are fantasy inventions and that only the red Deschler marked badges are real.
    (Until you rejoin the debate then i might change my mind :-)

btw: When you find the green one for sale, LIKE YOU FIND HERE, it will use the shown "article" / "mention" of the green badge by Angolia as proof that its real.

image comes from the HJ-research forum

Quote by Guymauve View Post
    For diplomas "Klasse IV" the word is written in green, as the paint(painting) of the badge.
    Hello Guymauve, would you by any chance have a link to one of these? or a pointer to a book where one is pictured? or a pointer to a thread somewhere where one is shown?
    Thanks.

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post

Quote by Guymauve View Post
    For diplomas "Klasse IV" the word is written in green, as the paint(painting) of the badge.
    Hello Guymauve, would you by any chance have a link to one of these? or a pointer to a book where one is pictured? or a pointer to a thread somewhere where one is shown?
    Thanks.
    Hello Metall
    I see that you do not still know your subject and of this lost fact an opportunity to correct me!
    The instruction for the KKF concerned driving licences klasse 3 and 2, (not 4) as say it certain period German newspapers if you had read it.
    Cheers

HI Guymauve. This thread has very little to do with you, but rather the community as a whole.
    Thanks for your answer, i hear what you are saying, you said this already on another thread, the problem is though, you just saying it, is not going to make me reach down into my pocket and take out $100.-

Documented evidence to back up what you are saying is needed.

I pose the question to you; How do you know this? Have you convinced yourself of this over time because you want to? Because you have seen it pictured in post war books, (yet never with any proper explanation) Or have you read this somewhere in a period publication? If you really have read about this in a period source, then please do share it. It really would be the easiest thing to do.

Alas this thread as turned into a fist fight. I would agree with the others, this badge is so controversial and lacking authenticity that it really is looking like a repo which has some how gained a almost host history.
    Morris

Thats why i started this thread ► LINK ◄ offering to make a $100.- contribution to this forum, for solid info. There are so many NSKK collectors out there, as well as small badge collectors, i am very hopeful that something will turn up shortly

Guymauve -would you have or have a link so that we can see a Klasse 4 diploma? It would be most interesting to see an example of both Klasses. Was there such a thing as a Klasse 1 and a Klasse 2? It would seemingly make sense that 1 and 2 must exist, or else why not name the 3 and 4's that? And, if they Do exist, what does a diploma for each of them look like as well?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

This is a great thread and going very well with staying within the topic. Interesting to say the least!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast