Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?

Article about: by Wagriff Guymauve -would you have or have a link so that we can see a Klasse 4 diploma? It would be most interesting to see an example of both Klasses. Was there such a thing as a Klasse 1

Default Re: NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?

In the mentioned 2009 IMM article, there is also a letter from the NSKK Motobrigade in Hamburg, dated very late war in October 1944, mentioning how the badge, as well as urkunde, were to be handed over to the Lady (who had passed her test ) in the NSKK driving school.

So we do know a little, about who trained these Ladies, as well as other bits `n bobs such as the following info found in the book: Die Geschichte Der Deutschen KFZ-Kennzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin Badge.......repro?
    P
    Many

Hallo Wilhelm
    How are you, nice to read you here!
    There are plenty experts on the nskk here : it promises to be fascinating!
    Gruß, Guy

Quote by Guymauve View Post
    ... it promises to be fascinating!
    It doesn't need to be fascinating ▬ Just factual

a photograph with the shield NSKK-Frauenfahrschule upon a light field,
    edged in black you can see in my volume 4:
    Headgear of Hitler's Germany, chapter NSKK, page 406.
    Frauenfahrschule is one word. The photograph was supplied by Guy in about
    2004 with some others were females were trained.

Bump... you never know, maybe new evidence has been found?
    And Guy, my aim here is not to Do no research, and simply offer $100.- to someone who does that research for me, believe me i know what research is, and what it costs, i just finished 8 years of research for my book, which in total did cost me more money than most people on this forum earn in TWO YEARS full salary. So it is not because i am negligent,. or too lazy to do my research, i have done my research, very well actually, and come to a conclusion based on:
    Historical evidence
    Logical reasoning
    Common Sense
    Extensive knowledge of the small badge industry between 1900-1945
    Extensive knowledge of who made what, or "could have"
    Extensive knowledge of the late war era as it applied to the manufacture of small round badges
    Extensive knowledge of the late war materials used by badge manufacturers
    Forensic Sceince

And what do you and the folk who think like you have to offer? i will show you, a recent post on WAF, pertaining to these green badges, sums up what the "experts" have to offer
    The drivers’ badges I own came from a source that I trust and I believe them to be good and that is my prerogative.

@Wim, sounds interesting, i also have a similar image, owned by a Dutch collector called Alex Dekker, who will let me use some of his photos for my next book. btw, he also did try and research these badges, but did find out... Nothing!

Can Alex give you the information/article coming with the photographs
    (magazine, date etc.), MWF?

Hi Wim, They are private fotos that came from eBay a few years ago. One shows as you can see, a Female driving school car with plate, another image shows females being shown the "insides" a car by a NSKK man, because as you will know, the driver was also responsible for fixing and repairing his/her vehilce, so they had to know about how it worked. (Although i wonder how many woman actually could do mechanics on a truck then?)

and Bump!
    For those interested, there is a very interesting article about these in the June 2005 OuE N°7, S.30-33.
    And guess what? NO GREEN BADGES are even mentioned, never mind pictured.

No, not another bump, just some food 4 thought. Between this thread and the $100.- NSKK-question thread, it is now over 3000 viewers, and no semi-coherent reply to the question so far?
    As far as GREEN goes, i will leave you with the GREEN driving license for a woman in 1943, BUT, it was for Klasse 3, and she received the RED (deschler marked) badge! (The article in the above mentioned OuE 2005 mag. relates the whole story of this woman from before she had a NSKK driving license to after..as well as picturing and mentioning, her original badge

I will admit though to a small head-start with this, sofar in that i know there was only ever a red badge. BUT, this is certainly not cheating, seeing as we have members here, who swear blindly that there was a green badge, as well as a few in-print versions and reasons for, the green badge. So all`s fair ▬ in l♥ve & war so far...... but it will hopefully get better.

The community is still waiting, for a half-hearted, half-plausible, reason for the green badges.

Hi MWF
    I have to recognize that you are an expert in computing, search engine and photographic make-up...

# 44 W. Saris says to you:
    " Frauenfahrschule is one word. The photograph was supplied by Guy in about 2004 with some others were females were trained. "
    Immediately you jump on your search engine:
    Http: // PIXPAST.com • Index page / viewtopic.php? F=57*t=1581
    You are registered on the site since July 30th!

I summarize:
    - You speak about the KKF badge while you do not know in what it is for use and for what it is intended.
    - You ask to W. Saris the categories of german driving licences while it is the first thing to be known if we want to speak about the nskk.
    " In the meantime, i can pass along the Klasse have you asked, which come from my research, but were related to me by Wim Saris. " (# 31)
    - W. Saris says to you "Frauenfahrschule" and you notice that it existed.

A single question: what really know you about the women trained by the nskk?
    Because :
    "Historical evidence
    Logical reasoning
    Common Sense
    Extensive knowledge of the small badge industry between 1900-1945
    Extensive knowledge of who made what, or "could have"
    Extensive knowledge of the late war era as it applied to the manufacture of small round badges
    Extensive knowledge of the late war materials used by badge manufacturers
    Forensic Sceince"
    You should add:
    " Knowledge of the organization for which the badge is intended. "
    Cheers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast