Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

Article about: Well, you wont win \\$100.- this forum will. And if you are a regular contributor here, then surely you will want to see the Forum-Kasse filled with \\$100.- Are we not getting slightly sick &am

?

Default Re: NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

Well, I'm Red-Green colour blind !!!! ..
    So, doe's the forum win the $100 donation ? ...... as all the badges look the same to me !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-
    P
    Many

It is pretty damn close to solid evidence, yet because you have failed to upload any images of monkeys, you dont win.
    Sorry but there have to be rules, otherwise we will have all sorts on this thread...

Default Никто ничего не знал

A humble, weekly BUMP.
    Over 600 views ... yet so far, ничто, nada, nichts, nothing, niets, zéro

The following individuals participation on this thread would be helpful.
    The members listed below, have all commented positively on these green badges before, all are of the opinion that the green badges are fine, and that these indeed, came in red and green.

Don Scowen
    Thread Link

Bob Colemann
    Thread Link

rlimike
    Thread Link

Guymauve
    Thread Link
    Thread Link

All1knew
    Thread Link

Do any of the members listed above have any solid info to offer? Think about this, because it is crazy...... People are quick to chime in, and give a thumbs up, yet once they are asked to explain WHY, ...... the sound of silence??? Not a single comment on this thread from any of the names listed above, who have, on this forum, and other forums, clearly stated that these badges came in red and green, and that the green M1/35 badges are original! And they have all read this thread as well.

Even if you were to post: Well i just always assumed that they were real, so thats why i said what i said - back the day.,..... it would be sufficient, because this is what i am trying to do with this first, of many, believe me, threads exposing the fantasy rubbish that we have just come to accept as good, that we read about donkey years ago ago and just assumed..... naturally i too am guilty of this. But, things must change, and by the looks of this thread, they slowly will change!

cheers as ever for the true learning Jo, surely opened my eyes and turned my way of thinking, why cant more do the same! somehow i fear you comment above will be met with more silence from at least one or two of the names!! think everybody should just agree there is no evidence and they dont know for sure? then we can scrap the badges move on and tell the truth from there on in?

thought i would reply as your not getting many here

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    somehow i fear you comment above will be met with more silence :
    Yes mate, i have no illusions that anyone will step forward with info, because there is none, in fact all the info there is, points towards only Deschler und Sohn making them, in red!Anything else is parroting.
    No worries though, once this is done `n dusted, i will start on another.

And btw, just because i have never commented on any forum thread about these before, does not mean that i always knew that all the M1/35 marked badges were bad, i didn't. I never really thought about it, and 10 years ago would most likely have said exactly what everyone else here is saying, based on the fact that it appears in old-ish books as well as in the 2010 Hüsken small badge catalog!
    So add my name to the above list if you like, i have no problems with that.

Hmmmm, don't know anything about these badges Jo but I think one of the monkeys in one of your posts may be fake.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Hmmmm, don't know anything about these badges Jo but I think one of the monkeys in one of your posts may be fake.
    How dare you! The only real-fake monkey died long ago, and his theory of "partially enameled brown first, followed by full-painted brown later", was thrown out of the window.
    NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-

Bump.... How can it be that nobody has come forward? It is little old me vs. GIANTS like John Angolia, André Hüsken and many collectors on this forum as well... but still, nobody is capable of stepping up and showing any proof?

I will add onto this offer, not only $100.- donation to this forum, but also a free Limited Collectors Edition of the Party Badge book for the person who steps up. (incl. free intl. registered shipping, i`ll sign it for you, i`ll do an Irish Jig on top of it as well) A win-win-win offer.

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-

?

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Bump.... How can it be that nobody has come forward? It is little old me vs. GIANTS like John Angolia, André Hüsken and many collectors on this forum as well... but still, nobody is capable of stepping up and showing any proof?

I will add onto this offer, not only $100.- donation to this forum, but also a free Limited Collectors Edition of the Party Badge book for the person who steps up. (incl. free intl. registered shipping, i`ll sign it for you, i`ll do an Irish Jig on top of it as well) A win-win-win offer.
    This gets better and better. If you River Dance instead, they might bite

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast