Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

Article about: Well, you wont win \\$100.- this forum will. And if you are a regular contributor here, then surely you will want to see the Forum-Kasse filled with \\$100.- Are we not getting slightly sick &am

Quote by Scout View Post
    ... If you River Dance instead, they might bite
    I cant, but am prepared to learn if it will help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-
    P
    Many

?

Looks easy enough in the videos on the 'tube.

Just fix a manic rictus resembling a smile to your face, hold your arms rigidly down your side whilst frantically moving your legs about in a whirl, as if you really really need to pee but cant go anywhere.

?

"The Medallwarenfabrik Putsch"
    This hobby and it's collectors (us) will never receive any sympathy or recourse in the face of fraud and deception from outside entities. I suppose we don't ask or want it. I appreciate the idea of policing dealer sites and exposing frauds. If collectors do not take the lead, no one will. I am at this forum because I feel scholars and gentle ladies/men reside here defending what they believe to be true from resources they have accessed. However, I do respect the life long work of some mentioned above who have advanced the hobby in a positive manner while protecting its integrity. No single opinion should be used to "expose" or label someone a parrot. As stated on many posts items believed to be authentic in time prove to be false and vice versa. I do appreciate your passionate defense of our hobby and pocketbooks. Some dealers may think they are simply "feeding the fish" and their bank accounts.

Let's bump this baby up. So absolutely nothing in the way of proof was produced by the people listed earlier in the thread (Scowen etc)? That is ridiculous...

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    Let's bump this baby up. So absolutely nothing in the way of proof was produced by the people listed earlier in the thread (Scowen etc)? That is ridiculous...
    We are discussing posts that some are eight years old. There has been a more recent belief that the green badges are new. However, although this may be the case, I do not know of any period documentation that has ever turned up on these either way. Knowledge in this hobby is an evolving situation and there is no reason to ridicule individuals over their thoughts from years ago.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    We are discussing posts that some are eight years old. There has been a more recent belief that the green badges are new. However, although this may be the case, I do not know of any period documentation that has ever turned up on these either way. Knowledge in this hobby is an evolving situation and there is no reason to ridicule individuals over their thoughts from years ago.
    That's a fair point of course Bob. However, what I was getting at with my post was that the people listed here didn't respond to the thread when it was still new. This leads the reader to the conclusion that Jo Rivett's pointed questions were justified. No matter though.

In the GUYMAUVE thread you can link and see some copies from documents
    about the matter of females being drivers for trucks from my files.

In all my available documents they only do speak about class 3 and class 2,
    but do not tell about the colors for the badges.

The document for the Verleihungs-Urkunde class 3 is in red. Can someone
    show us such document for a class 2? Nobody came with proof whatsoever
    related to these badges, just that what we know from the document/Urkunde.

I checked my original documentation: in no document or letter a color for the
    badges is mentioned. So, to know for sure: one must come up with an old, official
    document. But while females were given driving instructions for the 3rd and 2nd class,
    it is very well posible two colors may or will have existed. Most of the badges one sees
    are fake material (actual badges).

Who can help me with good scans from the Verleihungs-Urkunde for females.
    Send me a PM and ask for my mailing-address!! I really would appreciate this......
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 03-24-2015 at 12:18 PM.

?

Why was Jo Rivett banned? I always thought he made some interesting points.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Maybe so but read this.

highly commendable admin if you ask me. Balls the size of melons

What do you think of this

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    this thread explains it all. What do you think of this
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast