Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK Motorgroup Insignia Colors

Article about: A warm welcome from me also and thanks for the recent help you gave me. The other Ben, Ben van Koningsveld

Default NSKK Motorgroup Insignia Colors

Hi to all! I need a list of the colors of NSKK Motorgroup insignia, specifically triangular cap badges! Thanks! Don Liller

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Motorgroup Insignia Colors
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSKK Motorgroup Insignia Colors

The colors were utilized on shoulder board underlay and also on the background color for the feldmutze insignia. If you obtain a copy of the Angolia/Littlejohn book "NSKK, NSFK, Uniforms, Organization & History," you will find listing of the Gruppe colors and also the Motorstandarte and their respective Motorgruppe.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks, Bob, but at an average of $130 for the book (IF I could find one), it's just not THAT important. Don Liller

Hi
    There were changes during time. Which year wish?
    Cheers

I would say 1936 - 1939, the pre-war period. Thanks! Don Liller

Hello,

you could try my book: Headgear of Hitler's Germany, volume 4, available at Bender publishing.
    The pages 315 through 358 give information about the field-cap, ranking system being worn and
    the various colors for triangles to what NSKK-group. This book does not cost $ 130,-. Have a look
    at the website.

best regards, Wilhelm Saris

Hi Wim, it is wonderfull to see you here. Thank you very much inded for joining.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Wim, it is wonderfull to see you here. Thank you very much inded for joining.
    Let me second that. Great to have such a renowned and knowledgable author here!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Let me second that. Great to have such a renowned and knowledgable author here!
    I agree great to have you with us.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

thanks guys,
    I was asked by Markus first and Ben followed. I often had a look, but never registered.
    I will so now and then - when time permits me to do so - have a look at threads
    that do interest me.

I am quite busy these days: just finished the checking and controlling for the lay-out for
    volume 5 of the headgear-series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" with a wartime continuation
    for the NSKK transportation-forces, NSFK, early labor organizations (too much to mention),
    Arbeitseinsatzverwaltung and an in-depth RAD with some material not ever shown before or
    told about.
    Further I am in an early stage for checking and controlling for a new book, which will be
    released in Germany about the use of gorgets for flag- and standard bearer's (it will include
    the sort of flag the gorget is being used for) and the gorgets for those with "police" and
    Streifendienst or whatever activities. The book will be in German (planned to do two languages,
    but this did not work, due to the growth of the size for the book). It will now have 700 or so
    pages with 1,500 photographs. Much in color. Both books I think will be released in early 2012
    (hope it will be February).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast